On Line Vacation Ctr Booking

Latttelady

We booked through a travel agent and they told us that we had to pick up our tickets at the dock. I contacted them and told them to courier them and I had tickets for air and cruise within 2 days. I'd rather have them in my hand than worry about it.

Are you going on the Costa mediterranea or Atlantica. We are going March 6th on the Costa Med.

Thankyou Mo from Canada

We booked our cruise through OVC, and I was a little nervous too. We were scheduled to sail on January 16, and because the mail was delayed between Christmas and New Year's, I called them to see if the tickets were on the way.

The receptionist was quite nice; she checked our file and confirmed they had been sent out by UPS -- took over a week, because UPS does not deliver on statutory holidays here in Canada, and we had a bunch of them this year! Anyway, they arrived just after New Year's, so we had them in plenty of time.

You might want to try calling OVC again, and see if you can light a fire under them.

Good luck, and have a great cruise!

Linda

yes we are going on the atlantica march 6. will double check through costa, although they did say we were scheduled and faxed me the intinerary for the air, something that ovc didn't do.

will call and tell them you had your tickets already. We booked on feb 17, should have been enough time. some lame excuse about coming from Italy, will call right now.

Thats funny, our tickets came from Florida!! From OVC..we booked around Jan 10 or so...but again, maybe with the air add on, it is taking longer to process your tickets..can't image why!!

Good luck and see you on board...have you signed up on our roll call for March 6th...

Archived