Welcome Home Lorekauf

NoWhiners

Gee, is it over already? Always fun arriving back in Calgary after a few weeks floating around a tropical sea isn't it? I expect you'll bound into work with a big smile on your face. I know, I'm a b****.:)

Missed you around here and you missed a few good ones that aren't here anymore.

Gee, is it over already? Always fun arriving back in Calgary after a few weeks floating around a tropical sea isn't it? I expect you'll bound into work with a big smile on your face. I know, I'm a b****.:)

Missed you around here and you missed a few good ones that aren't here anymore.

At least she won't be arriving to snow up to her elbows.... finally having some decent fall-like weather :)

Yeah, I can just see her "bounding" into work. Yup :D

welcome home loreen. anxious to here about your trip. we've started packing for our trip on the osterdam next week. can't wait

I didn't know you were going again---where to this time? Is it still doing Mexico?

Well thx everyone! I just saw this thread now. I arrived last night around midnight with a lovely cold. At least it didn't effect me on the ship. Thx for the nice welcome back. Now...I have to go back to work tomorrow and my suitcase is still not totally unpacked:eek::rolleyes: and the laundry not done. I missed my CC fix:D.

Archived