Emerald E731

AlaskaDay

We have had our 10 day Eastern Caribbean on the Emerald booked for months. Every now and then I check to see if the coveted E731 is available – guess what! Saturday morning it was! Email/called our TA and by Saturday evening it was ours. We moved from our AA on Dolphin. We had E730 on our Baltic cruise on the Emerald and E731 on the Sapphire Mexican Riviera that was re-routed to northern California because of the swine flu. Didn’t really get to enjoy the huge balcony because it was too cold on both. Can’t wait for warm sunny Caribbean on our great big balcony!

By the way, can’t say enough about our TA being available to make these quick changes on the weekend. She is GREAT!

We had this cabin on a Transatlantic sailing (Venice to Ft Lauderdale). It's the best cabin onthe ship!!!!

We love the big balcony and the ability to view the wake of the ship.

Enjoy!

What dates are you on the Emerald. We have E731 on the Dec. 18th sailing. Same thing - we had another AD minisuite and one day while checking, E731 showed as available and I contacted my travel agent that minute. We've never sailed on one of the last minisuites and are looking forward to it.

We have had our 10 day Eastern Caribbean on the Emerald booked for months. Every now and then I check to see if the coveted E731 is available – guess what! Saturday morning it was! Email/called our TA and by Saturday evening it was ours.

How do you check for cabin availability online? The only method I can see is to go through the process of booking a cabin.

jdg

That's how I do it. Your TA can see more cabins than those that come up on the Princess site, but I have generally found that the "best" available come up in each category when you are going through the booking process on Princess.

That's how I do it. Your TA can see more cabins than those that come up on the Princess site, but I have generally found that the "best" available come up in each category when you are going through the booking process on Princess.

You can also look a little lower on the Princess site and it asks you to input a specific cabin number to see if it's available. I've done this and seen cabins that weren't listed in the list that was provided above. Hope that makes sense!

Congrats to the OP for scoring this great cabin:D:D:D

Archived