Old Milwaukee Beer???

#1packerfan

Can anyone tell me for sure if I am able to buy Old Milwaukee beer in cans at either the Pueblo's or K-Mart by the Plaza Las Americas mall? I bought it in St Thomas last time we were there, but I never looked for it in PR.

Thanks in advance to anyone that knows!

some place not importing such a quality product?:rolleyes:

They had it in St Thomas, that's why I asked about Puerto Rico. I wouldn't touch the stuff. My DH drinks a local beer called Point, but of course, you can't find that out of the state, so he drank Old Milwaukee when we were in St Thomas for a week. I usually bring his Point with me if he can't get the Old Mil--he is pretty picky when it comes to beer! I have flown many, many times with his beer packed in my suitcases-LOL!

Good thing the Point is so cheap here, it makes up for the cost of flying with it.

They had it in St Thomas, that's why I asked about Puerto Rico. I wouldn't touch the stuff. My DH drinks a local beer called Point, but of course, you can't find that out of the state, so he drank Old Milwaukee when we were in St Thomas for a week. I usually bring his Point with me if he can't get the Old Mil--he is pretty picky when it comes to beer! I have flown many, many times with his beer packed in my suitcases-LOL!

Good thing the Point is so cheap here, it makes up for the cost of flying with it.

Seriously? :eek:

I was raised in Wisconsin and we would drink Old Milwaukee only at last resort, I've also had a few "Points" in my past.

Tell him there are a lot of great local beers in San Juan and the Caribbean, step outside the box.

Smack that boy!:)

slideshow_576590_011458_Aptopix_Clinton_2008.jpg

medallapremium1.jpg

I totally agree with you, but it is what it is. I always tease him the Point is swamp water!! But, it really is the only thing he really likes. He may try the local stuff, but if he doesn't like it, then he's pretty much out of luck. Since I can't get a definate yes or no, he will have to decide if he wants to chance finding something else he'll like, or if he wants me to bring it along.

POINT Beer is the best!!! man miss that stuff- only get it when I go back home!

RVP

I looked in 2 stores in OSJ today... no Old Mil. But they had Schaefer and Milwaukee's Best among other brands.

Thank you very much for taking the time to look. Like I said, I don't drink it either, but he likes what he likes whether other people like those brands or not. He may just decide to drink mixed drinks if he doesn't find any beer that he likes. We will probably just pick up some single cans of a few kinds of beer for him to try that he hasn't tasted before and go from there.

Someone must drink those brands or they wouldn't still be selling them!! Point is very popular up here since it's only 20 miles from here.

Archived