Luggage Tag Question

lovey1103

CruiseGirl and Clysemom: I understand your excitement. Definitely not my first cruise, only number 40-something I think, but when I found the luggage tags in my mail this morning I let out a squeal like a 5-year old girl getting her first Barbie on Christmas Day! I still get excited about the little things. Clydesmom, wait until you see the ship for the first time, or step aboard and get that first glass of bubbly. You'll be grinning from ear to ear... ;)

HELP!!! Did the online check-in a few weeks ago, but still no link to luggage tags for Connie sailing on Nov 20th! :(

Also... where (and what) are E-Docs? :confused:

Double check to make sure the Online Check-in is completed correctly. If it is call Celebrity Cruises and ask for Customer Service. Have them mail you a set of luggage tags.

This should answer your question on eDocs:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=29869431&postcount=6

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=30921099&postcount=4

• 3 months later...
When you get about 5 to 6 weeks from your cruise you have to start

monitoring your reservation on the Celebrity website. It will tell you when

your edocs are available to print, and will also tell you when you can order your luggage tags. You fill out the info on line and they will mail them to you

within a few days. A warning....a few days after the message re luggage tags

appeared, it was replaced with a message that the supply of available luggage tags was exhausted, and that the tags would have to be picked up at the pier......not a real problem, but just one other thing to concern yourself with

on your departure day.So, be vigilant....check the cabin price daily, check for

edocs, and check for a luggage tag message.

The process of e-docs & luggage tags seems to be quite different with HAL, whereby, one receives (e-mail) notification, from HAL, 50 days prior to the sailing date, that the e-docs are ready to be printed off! As well, with HAL, one does not have to wait until after final payment is made to 'order/request' their luggage tags, but, in fact, one is able to print off as many luggage tags as one would like, just as soon as one has booked their HAL cruise, made a deposit, and has a reservation number! In short, with HAL, one is able to print of their luggage tags months before either final payment is due or the e-docs are ready to be printed off! A very uncomplicated process indeed! ;)

Archived