Military OBC Usage Limitations

Astro Flyer

I was a military brat, wife and mother! Had my father and husband in at the same time and then our son and husband at the same time. Lots of sleepless nights, but so proud of all the men in my family who chose to serve our country.

Shirley

I am in awe when generations of families who know the sacrifices it takes still continue to join our armed forces. It takes special people who are willing to accept those challenges in order to protect our freedoms. Thankfully quality individuals & their loved ones continue to serve our country!

Our thanks cannot be said enough for our "lifers" & their families! :D

Astro, thank for the information on this OBC. If it wasn't for you and a few other threads I wouldn't have known about this great offer. I was able to contact Liza and she was so very helpful I can't say enough about her!

I agree with vie lee, Princess has gained a loyal customer. I really don't care how they credit it or what restrictions they might put on it, I'm sure we'll use it, and be grateful for their generosity.

Archived