recent Vision cruisers questions, please

39august

Was the wine and dine package offered at a table set up outside the Windjammer embarkation day? Was the Solarium serving burgers and pizza on embarkation day by 1 PM? What time was the Maitre d' available in the dining room to take requests for making changes to seating? I need to get to him ASAP to try to get early seating instead of late. Did you see whales at Cabo and PV?

39, i was on the vision in january.

the wine packages were on sale on embarkation day outside the windjammer.

not sure about the solarium since i have never eaten their food. always found it kinda tastless!!!

when we boarded, we went straight to windjammer to have some lunch and then went to the dining room about our seating. they were there and making changes. this was probably around 12:30 or 1. we had requested a large table but had been put at a small table. we had our changed and were in our stateroom by 1:30!

it was time for a quick nap before departure! lol

we did see whales in cabo. we did not go an excursion, we saw them from the ship! we did not see whales in PV! they might have been there but i spent 5 hours on a bus touring mexico! don't remember the excursion, just remember wishing it would hurry up and end! it was the one where you went and saw a brick factory (NOT) went to a bakery (ok this was someones house in one of the little villages). so there may have very well been whales just not in the part of mexico i ended up in! this excursion i went on was a last minute thing in someone elses stead! (they were sick) it was suppose to last for 2 hours! i could have lived with 2 hours just not the 5 it ended up being.

if you have any other questions please feel free to give me a shout!

judy

Judy, thanks for the quick reply. Those bus excursions to "out of the way" villages always sounded a bit tedious to me. Glad I'm beaching it in PV! Sounds like I should head for the dining room around 1 PM. Thanks again.

Archived