Live from Oasis November 4th...... OMG

All of us have read and read all about her....nothing even comes close to what you experience when you are on her...4:40 pm...getting ready for the CL tonight...just came from " FLY WITH ME "...do not miss.....

We are in 11729 overlooking the aqua theater....great room and great veiws...for the most part very quiet....the sound system is VERY GOOD on the boardwalk but the rooms do block a great deal of the noise.

The do not miss....Hairspray, Splish Splash, Giovanni's, the Park Cafe for Lunch, The BEST Roast Beef Sandwich, The Solarium Bistro...YUMMIE!!!!

We got diverted this week because of Tomas.....We are heading to Nassau right now for a all day Friday visit. Went to Cozumel Monday and Costa Maya Tuesday...Great weather...2 sea days....on and off clouds...mainly coluds and a little rain today....will be doing the rock wall in 5 minutes...the top of the wall is right next to the balcony...many great pictures. Looks like next weeks sailing is up in the air right now on the itinerary...They will decide on Saturday Afternoon...but who cares...your on the Oasis. Reveiws and pictures later.

Hope you are having a Great Thursday...we sure are.... :):):)

Mike and Bill

So Cal

All of us have read and read all about her....nothing even comes close to what you experience when you are on her...4:40 pm...getting ready for the CL tonight...just came from " FLY WITH ME "...do not miss.....

We are in 11729 overlooking the aqua theater....great room and great veiws...for the most part very quiet....the sound system is VERY GOOD on the boardwalk but the rooms do block a great deal of the noise.

The do not miss....Hairspray, Splish Splash, Giovanni's, the Park Cafe for Lunch, The BEST Roast Beef Sandwich, The Solarium Bistro...YUMMIE!!!!

We got diverted this week because of Tomas.....We are heading to Nassau right now for a all day Friday visit. Went to Cozumel Monday and Costa Maya Tuesday...Great weather...2 sea days....on and off clouds...mainly coluds and a little rain today....will be doing the rock wall in 5 minutes...the top of the wall is right next to the balcony...many great pictures. Looks like next weeks sailing is up in the air right now on the itinerary...They will decide on Saturday Afternoon...but who cares...your on the Oasis. Reveiws and pictures later.

Mike and Bill

So Cal

thanks for the update - we board Saturday!!! also on 11th deck aft but OVB!!! if you hear anything more about next week - please post!!! how are the seas?

thanks for the update - we board Saturday!!! also on 11th deck aft but OVB!!! if you hear anything more about next week - please post!!! how are the seas?

We were told yesterday by the captain and an hour ago from R Spacey that you guys might be diverted...but that's today...it really depends how long Tomas hangs out over Hati and Cuba. We will cross our fingers for you...the worse case is you will do everything oppisite...that is what we did and are doing....heading to Nassau and we missed Labordee....Oh well, still having a blast.

Mike

We were told yesterday by the captain and an hour ago from R Spacey that you guys might be divereted...but that's today...it really depends how long Tomas hangs out over Hati and Cuba. We will cross our fingers for you...the worse case is you will do everything oppisite...that is what we did and are doing....heading to Nassau and we missed Labordee....Oh well, still having a blast.

Mike

so we would still do eastern itinerary? also - is this spacey's last week? we heard it maybe this week or next!!!

also - yeah Ducks - big Nick Bonino fans here...went to the same college as he did!!!

HAVE NOT HEARD BUT WILL ASK...HE IS EVEN BETTER THEN WHAT I HAVE READ...AND yes go ducks. WILL FIND OUT AND WILL GET BACK ON LATER TODAY OR TOMORROW. I still have about a half hour of free time in our coupon book...RCCL really is giving more perks back to past guests.

Mike

have not heard but will ask...he is even better then what i have read...and yes go ducks. Will find out and will get back on later today or tomorrow. I still have about a half hour of free time in our coupon book...rccl really is giving more perks back to past guests.

Mike

thank you so much for the updates!!! I am subscribed to this thread now!!! ;) have fun!!!!

HAVE NOT HEARD BUT WILL ASK...HE IS EVEN BETTER THEN WHAT I HAVE READ...AND yes go ducks. WILL FIND OUT AND WILL GET BACK ON LATER TODAY OR TOMORROW. I still have about a half hour of free time in our coupon book...RCCL really is giving more perks back to past guests.

Mike

Get to Bolero's and have Adrian make you a MOHITO! He also does some pretty cool bar tricks. :D

We are going to be in 11718 on Allure in January, and was wondering how the balcony is at the end of the hall overlooking the Aqua Theater, and if you have used it. We are looking forward in using that deck to have our group get togethers and to have a nice view of the Aqua Theater, rock climbing walls and Boardwalk.:D

Keith

Risa thanks for posting this on our boards unless there is anything posted within an hour I am going to miss it, I have to go to bed soon I have to get up at 4am so I can be to the airport . . dont want to miss my flight, I am excited to go on the oasis I really don't want to go to the western I am looking forward to our ports.

Mike and Bill

So Cal

Mike and Bill...

Know you have been waiting a while and anticipating this cruise.

Can't wait to see your pics so please post when you get back.

Post a pic of your cabin too and the balcony view if you can.

Know you are having fun..no doubt at all about that.

Take care!!

Laura

On Oasis Saturday as well.

Looking at the projected path, I think it will be way out before we leave Nassau Sunday afternoon.

Looking forward to ATV ride in St Maarten then Maho Beach to see the planes land. Do a search on youtube for Maho beach to see. Very cool.

752568557_tomasprojected.jpg.e6bcf31f1d3bb30883a53305b9bee6cd.jpg

I'm glad this ship (and soon Allure too) is all that and a bag of chips! There were SO MANY nay sayers when this class was proposed. I'm sooo excited to board one of these awesome vessels someday! I will probably get onboard and cry my eyes out! Looking forward to your photos and a complete review. Glad you're enjoying your cruise!!

Hi all, I have 30 minutes left on the free connection...pretty cool of RCCL for doing this. This is for D+....

Richard Spacey is leaving on Saturday and Allen Brooks is on Board. Spacey will be back on Jan 9 2010....I was told this is his baby.

I am guessing the next cruise is going to be all right for thier itinerary...We are still in Nassau and the wind did pick up a little while ago but not that bad yet....I can see the sea has a lot of white caps so it should be fun sailing out tonight. I did my best with the little computer time but for all that are sailing tomorrow and in the future.... You guys will have a blast....I forgot to mention yesterday, check the TV at least twice a day for MAIL ( Messages )....there seems to be at least one a day and if you D+, sometimes several a day. When i get home I will post some comments and pictures....we did a night time picture taking session last night....got some beauts from Central Park. Have a great weekend...I am starting to get depressed now :( so a Nice cocktail during sail away should help...not really......Thanks everyone for reading and posting nice comments and to everyone on past cruises who posted thier thoughts to make this one special cruise for the 2 of us. ....WE WILL BE BACK...ALLURE in 2012 with the whole family.

And Hi to Laura and Emmy. :):):)

Mike

Hi all, I have 30 minutes left on the free connection...pretty cool of RCCL for doing this. This is for D+....

Richard Spacey is leaving on Saturday and Allen Brooks is on Board. Spacey will be back on Jan 9 2010....I was told this is his baby.

I am guessing the next cruise is going to be all right for thier itinerary...We are still in Nassau and the wind did pick up a little while ago but not that bad yet....I can see the sea has a lot of white caps so it should be fun sailing out tonight. I did my best with the little computer time but for all that are sailing tomorrow and in the future.... You guys will have a blast....I forgot to mention yesterday, check the TV at least twice a day for MAIL ( Messages )....there seems to be at least one a day and if you D+, sometimes several a day. When i get home I will post some comments and pictures....we did a night time picture taking session last night....got some beauts from Central Park. Have a great weekend...I am starting to get depressed now :( so a Nice cocktail during sail away should help...not really......Thanks everyone for reading and posting nice comments and to everyone on past cruises who posted thier thoughts to make this one special cruise for the 2 of us. ....WE WILL BE BACK...ALLURE in 2012 with the whole family.

And Hi to Laura and Emmy. :):):)

Mike

thank you so much for taking time out of your fabulous vacation to keep us in the loop - as far as your guessing - did they say next weeks cruise is looking to probably stay on course?

Safe travels to you!!!

Archived