Live from Oasis November 4th...... OMG

Get to Bolero's and have Adrian make you a MOHITO! He also does some pretty cool bar tricks. :D

LOL, you're right on all counts But Adrienne left on 10/23 to join the Allure. He'll be on Bolero's there, as well. :D

Hi all, I have 30 minutes left on the free connection...pretty cool of RCCL for doing this. This is for D+....

Richard Spacey is leaving on Saturday and Allen Brooks is on Board. Spacey will be back on Jan 9 2010....I was told this is his baby.

I am guessing the next cruise is going to be all right for thier itinerary...We are still in Nassau and the wind did pick up a little while ago but not that bad yet....I can see the sea has a lot of white caps so it should be fun sailing out tonight. I did my best with the little computer time but for all that are sailing tomorrow and in the future.... You guys will have a blast....I forgot to mention yesterday, check the TV at least twice a day for MAIL ( Messages )....there seems to be at least one a day and if you D+, sometimes several a day. When i get home I will post some comments and pictures....we did a night time picture taking session last night....got some beauts from Central Park. Have a great weekend...I am starting to get depressed now :( so a Nice cocktail during sail away should help...not really......Thanks everyone for reading and posting nice comments and to everyone on past cruises who posted thier thoughts to make this one special cruise for the 2 of us. ....WE WILL BE BACK...ALLURE in 2012 with the whole family.

And Hi to Laura and Emmy. :):)

Mike

Great posts, Mike, makes me miss the ship, for sure! Thanks for posting. :)

And Hi to Laura and Emmy. :):):)

Mike

Mike have a safe flight home:) look forward to more thoughts when you get back and settled in. Now when people ask questions you have first hand experience. So did everything look as you had thought. So many photos here and thoughts about Oasis that when you see and experience her first hand it all comes into place. :) and you have that 'ahhh now I know what they were talking about'

Thanks, Mike. Enjoyed reading all the positive comments about the Oasis. We're sailing one week from today and cannot wait. Booked in April '09, so we've been waiting a long time. Have a safe trip home. I'll be looking for pictures, so don't disappoint us!:D

Archived