Hot Rocks

ronjo

Probably in the next dry dock.

It would be helpful if you could tell us if you know this is planned and when. Or are you just guessing?

And do you know which other Silversea ships have a hot rocks venue. Have you tried any of them? And if so , what did you think?

I look forward to experiecing "hot rocks" myself in December.

Duct Tape,

Where did see that the Shadow was due for drydock in March? I see that in March 2011 she will be in the Far East.

I know you were asking Duct Tape. . . I was just lurking and knew the answer. The Shadow's last sailing in February ends on March 5th. Her next sailing is March 19th which leaves 2 weeks for the drydock:) I can't recall where I read about the drydock. . . but, it is scheduled for March, 2011.

Atomica,

Any word, if and when, "Hot Rocks" will be added to the other ships in the fleet ? I realize that it requires an upgrade to the deck, awings, new oven, etc.

I don't have the exact dates, but I do know it is definitely part of the long-term plan to offer the Black Rock dining throughout the fleet.

Archived