Dream Aft Wraps

camper49

Well, we didn't "just" return, but we've had an aft wrap on the Dream. Did you have a question?

There are some photos of our cabin and balcony in the review in my signature, if that would help you.

We enjoyed the Dream, and our cabin:D

No questions. We are sailing the Dream Jan 2011 and have been booked since Oct. 2009. We have cruised quite a bit but an aft wrap is the first for us!!! I had booked 8466 but changed it to 7454. It was just a blah day for me and wanted to read more reviews!!!! I am on this site waaaay 2 much!!!! Enjoyed your review!!!! Thanks so much!!!!!!;)

No questions. We are sailing the Dream Jan 2011 and have been booked since Oct. 2009. We have cruised quite a bit but an aft wrap is the first for us!!! I had booked 8466 but changed it to 7454. It was just a blah day for me and wanted to read more reviews!!!! I am on this site waaaay 2 much!!!! Enjoyed your review!!!! Thanks so much!!!!!!;)

Oh, you'll have a wonderful time! Getting closer, enjoy!

Archived