Cruise Booked

Lizard©

After the cancelled cruise 19th Oct we have now booked for July 25th 2011...Crystal Reflections....After all the work on the Jewel she should be in tip top condition by the time we go :)

Really looking forward to this....so now the countdown begins .....:D

Thats excellent Lizard!

We all just booked our third cruise for Feb 2012! You should try and join us all... we are going to Fiji on the Pearl

I heard about your cruise that got cancelled and I was really sorry for you all - cant think of anything worse.

After the cancelled cruise 19th Oct we have now booked for July 25th 2011...Crystal Reflections....After all the work on the Jewel she should be in tip top condition by the time we go :)

Really looking forward to this....so now the countdown begins .....:D

What a long time yo wait, after having one cancelled,

did you get a good deal i.e compensation

Itachi!!!!

Hey!! where's the pics from your cruise???? Did I miss 'em?

Wish I could join you all in 2012 but just not possible :( You'll have a great time though, that's one cruise I'd love to go on. :)

We were 1 minute from getting on the plane when we got the text to call P&O, wish we'd got it earlier then we wouldn't have gone to Sydney at all!!.....I've done a bit of comfort eating/drinking so back to the eating plan, lol I just hope July is a good time to cruise the South Pacific.

Itachi!!!!

Wish I could join you all in 2012 but just not possible :( You'll have a great time though, that's one cruise I'd love to go on. :)

We were 1 minute from getting on the plane when we got the text to call P&O, wish we'd got it earlier then we wouldn't have gone to Sydney at all!!.....I've done a bit of comfort eating/drinking so back to the eating plan, lol I just hope July is a good time to cruise the South Pacific.

its a great way to shake the winter blues-:mad:

Winter is a perfect time to Cruise:)

Think of all the SUN

What a long time yo wait, after having one cancelled,

did you get a good deal i.e compensation

We got our refund obviously and 25% off our next cruise, to be booked by 31st Dec and originally to travel by 31st March!!! I politely rang and said "that's not going to happen, how am I supposed to get hols by then" with hubby then out of work!......Nah it wasn't happening.....so the date was extended :)

Well July was the first reasonable month hubby could get holidays I almost didn't get mine with it being Targets Toy Sale time!!! but I managed :)

Lizard©

We got our refund obviously and 25% off our next cruise, to be booked by 31st Dec and originally to travel by 31st March!!! I politely rang and said "that's not going to happen, how am I supposed to get hols by then" with hubby then out of work!......Nah it wasn't happening.....so the date was extended :)

Well July was the first reasonable month hubby could get holidays I almost didn't get mine with it being Targets Toy Sale time!!! but I managed :)

Lizard©

So did you end up coming off better from the deal after the extra trip to Sydney and did you play a bit in Sydney while you were there?

Itachi!!!!

I actually am only just sorting out my photos now - to understand why I will need to explain. You know that feeling u experience when your back and you dont want to be reminded lol. We finally booked another one and yeah i could bring myself to do them. I think I still have your gmail - the photos are on facebook - I will try and search you on FB and add you so you can see them, SO many to sort through!

I like the way you have just dusted yourself off and booked another one. I personally think it would be too easy to wallow in self pity but i am very stoked at how you are standing tall and booked another one. Good on you! :)

I like the way you have just dusted yourself off and booked another one. I personally think it would be too easy to wallow in self pity but i am very stoked at how you are standing tall and booked another one. Good on you! :)

Yeah I must admit I'd be a bit of a sook about it especially if I'd travelled interstate to board the ship.

You do have to hope for the best and take things as they come with any holiday but that is easier said than done !! I admire how positive you are Lizard :)

LOL Oh believe me I wallowed.......4kg worth of wallow in 3 weeks!!!! :eek:

But hey things break and get fixed right :rolleyes:

It'll all be good in July :D

Lizard© aka Lynda

So did you end up coming off better from the deal after the extra trip to Sydney and did you play a bit in Sydney while you were there?

We did end up better of oysterfield...surprisingly enough :)

Still waiting for the out of pocket expenses to be paid out though, so we'll be even better off :)

Didn't play in Sydney at all really.....got off the plane from Adelaide and hubby was so pissed we went straight to the Qantas desk and changed our return flight and went home the next day :(

Stayed at the Ibis King Street Wharf that night.....Had dinner out and then lunch the next day before flying home....didn't even take the camera out of the bag :eek: being the happy snapper I am hubby knew the mood I was in without having to ask ;)

Done, will appear in next update...

but heres a puzzlement...

put you down as Lizard ..OK, but then went looking for the c in a circle.

Is that a special key?

Yes it is David.....hold down your Alt key and on your right number pad key in 0169 = © :)

We did end up better of oysterfield...surprisingly enough :)

Still waiting for the out of pocket expenses to be paid out though, so we'll be even better off :)

Didn't play in Sydney at all really.....got off the plane from Adelaide and hubby was so pissed we went straight to the Qantas desk and changed our return flight and went home the next day :(

Stayed at the Ibis King Street Wharf that night.....Had dinner out and then lunch the next day before flying home....didn't even take the camera out of the bag :eek: being the happy snapper I am hubby knew the mood I was in without having to ask ;)

If it ever happens again stroke hubbies brow, keep him calm, and enjoy a few nights away and then get the freebies when you get home.

Always make the most of any situation.

We got a 50% reduction on a further Carnival Cruise after our botched swine flu cruise in Mexico, NO MONEY REFUNDS though.

and just this year we used it to do an Alaskan cruise. However, at a cost of extra airfare to North America.

Archived