Paradise Beach changes

JJHNLC

We were there on October 28th and they are adding a swimming pool which will be completed in late December. A waiter told us that the fees will be changing, there will not be a charge for chairs but you will have to pay to get on the beach. Approx $25 per person which includes the use of the pool, not the water toys they are extra.

We have been going to this beach for over 5 years and we love it, but I am not sure I want to spend $25 a person.

Happy Cruising!

Lisa.

Personally, I would wait for the :official: word before forming any opinions.

I am not saying the waiter did not say that....

I am saying that sometimes their " information " is not the most reliable.

I am sure that Paradise Beach will post all the changes when (and IF) they occur.....

we will be there in January....

From free to $25 ??????? Seems impossible. Now what percentage increase would that be? It will certainly change our plans as our ship sails at 3pm so no way I'll spend that for a couple of hours on the beach.

Would love to hear PB chiming on on this one. Cross our fingers and hope it is just a rumor.

I've never understood the allure of having a pool right next to an ocean.

Some folks (like me) don't like swimming in the ocean.....but a pool (even a salt water pool) is wonderful...

OK...here is the "down low" on Paradise Beach and their future...

Paradise Beach is adding one of Cozumel's largest swimming pools,

it is going to be super gorgeous

but they are not going all-inclusive and all their prices are remaining the same

and it had better have a swim up bar...with one of those seats having my name on it !!! :D

OK...here is the "down low" on Paradise Beach and their future...

Paradise Beach is adding one of Cozumel's largest swimming pools,

it is going to be super gorgeous

but they are not going all-inclusive and all their prices are remaining the same

and it had better have a swim up bar...with one of those seats having my name on it !!! :D

Hope you won't mind reporting any differences with and without Tom at PB. We'll be in Coz in February. Thanks.

(PS - glad to hear your former PVP took care of setting you up with a replacement)

$25 to access a beach, then drinks, food, snorkel equipment, water toys extra? And this to have a large swimming pool on the Caribbean Sea??:confused: Not my thing I guess!!

This is FALSE information....

not happening...so no worries !!!!

Hope you won't mind reporting any differences with and without Tom at PB. We'll be in Coz in February. Thanks.

(PS - glad to hear your former PVP took care of setting you up with a replacement)

Yes he did...in fact we are having drinks with the OLD PVP in Miami later this month before we get on the Liberty.

LHP, thanks for clearing that up. PB is a great place and they have always been great to us there. The pool will be a nice addition!

Sad to hear Tom has left but so happy for him the Bus tour is hopping. Spoke with him yesterday and it sounds like things are going really well, the reviews have been great.

We are up in the air about going to PB (as great as it is) or joing our roll call group at Nachi Cocum. I value your opinion , have you been to NC? Would you recommend it?

Thanks much:)

Good question! I believe it was a shared responsibility between Tom and another person, maybe they are running it solo for now.

They have new lady (also from Canada I believe)....

I saw her when we were there in October but I did not get a chance to chat.....( we were having way to much fun with the huge waves)....

hope to get a chance to chat with her in January....

Hello everyone i Just got back from my cruise on the elation and we went to paradise Beach the beach is free as all beaches in mexico but they are charging $2.00 for a chair rental and the same old price for the water toys $12.00 .they new pool looks like it will be great

We will be on the Imagination Dec 27th. Travelling with 3-15 yr olds, a 12 yr old and 11 yr old. Is this the best beach for kids that age. What else is there to do other than the beach and the water toys. Are there wave runners, horseback riding etc. Any info would be appreciated. We can't wait. Three families going together.

Archived