Official CC Interest Thread...Liberty 10-29-11...Halloween Cruise...

jessemon

Are you ready for this?

Your favorite green monster and Stowaway Freddy have been in the lab and have become one for some fun.

It is the "Frank-n-Freddy"

Halloween cruise.

Ports of call include Grand Turk...San Juan, St. Thomas and Half Moon Cay. This is a great itinerary.

Stowaway Freddy is inviting you all for a very scary time.

If you don't believe me look who's going to be steering the ship.

http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh135/smoofdaddy/Stowaway%20Freddy%20and%20Friends%20Cruise%209-18-2010/101_3153.jpg

So get ready to be askered, be very askered.

Just add your name if you want in and we will see how things go from there for another great "Stowaway Freddy" cruise.

Jessemon - Jeff

hon2u - Debbie

Smoofdaddy - Andrew

Mama Linda - Linda

"Stowaway Freddy" - Not as himself...LOL...

gaylensgigi - Bonnie & Steve

WeBeCruisin - Allen

n2knight - Ward

joeandaimeesmpm - Lynne & Rick

VivaVegas - Lois

Glenn & Don

luv2gocruzin - Cathy & Marty

SocRef124 - Mike & Laurie

amylee1178 - 2

Welcome aboard "amylee"....Who's next ??????

Was just reading about the fire on The Splendor, sure glad you weren't on there this week!!!

This was our second go at this ship and itinerary. In April of 2009, we got all the way to Cabo San Lucas and they told us that Mexico was closed because of the outbreak of Swine Flu. We wound up with six sea days, with the only port being San Francisco, CA, where it was 53 and raining. We still had a great time, though, because of the people we were with, most of whom were on the "do-over" a couple of weeks ago.

I hear you Lois!!! :D Now when will we see prices for this cruise???;)

Hey Lynne, how's your day going? I know what you mean about the prices, so I can't wait to see the cruise details. Usually the pricing is pretty good through CC. Let's hope!!!

Hey Lynne, how's your day going? I know what you mean about the prices, so I can't wait to see the cruise details. Usually the pricing is pretty good through CC. Let's hope!!!

My day is going great!! But I am getting impatient about the prices..:D I know all good things come to those who have waited..:rolleyes:

Bonnie... I know you called when I was in the midst of a horrible deadline day today... ACK ACK ACK!!! Now I have to wait for my phone to charge so I can get your message. :rolleyes:

Even if it doesn't work out for us to do this cruise, there will be more fun days ahead. My achy body desperately wants some warm weather right now.

As far as the mountains, we can tiptoe up them together, and when we get to the top we can pretend we're Elizabeth... romping through Europe... singing "Climb Ev'ry Mountain!!!!"

btw... how are the rest of you peeps doing???

Archived