Official CC Interest Thread...Liberty 10-29-11...Halloween Cruise...

jessemon

You "mooned" everyone at your wedding?????....LOL.....

Should we get enough interest and this become an official group cruise a new thread will be started and a forum with pricing will be placed on the boards on where and with whom to book with. Always the same person and place....;)

As far as if you should need to for some reason cancel the rules are (if I remember right) you may do that before 75 days of the cruise but there would be a $50 penelty.....

Stay tuned for details....

Welcome aboard....Dustin and Kimberly.....

LOL ya We wanted a name that everyone could think about what it means. You can take it how you want. I like your idea the best. It really is meant that we got married on a carnival cruise and we honeymooned on a cruise. We even got engaged on a cruise. So I guess you could say cruising is apart of us. The glory is the ship we got engaged on and were married on well in st. Thomas while on the Glory. We are ready for youguys we have been looking forward to a group cruise fir a long time now. Oh and I think we might be able to hang We are ready for the challenge. You can ask Laurie and Mike we had a blast with them. They are great people.

Hi to all you newbies!! Hubby and I did Stowaway Freddys last cruise and had a blast!! Great people we met!! Hoping to do this cruise too..You just have to look out for some people..:p;):D

You talking about me again....LOL....:p

I said look out not look up..As in keep the legs closed!? Hope you are doing great my friend..

Hey now....At least I didn't go commando for my first time of wearing a skirt....LOL....

Hummm...where do we go from here? Lynne, how's your day going? Been running errands all day here...

Allen has an instruction booklet and you might want to get together with him and figure it out.....hehehehehe....Sorry, this one was just tooooo easy......

Hey now....At least I didn't go commando for my first time of wearing a skirt....LOL....

So true.. And I have to say you looked real cute in it...;):D

Allen has an instruction booklet and you might want to get together with him and figure it out.....hehehehehe....Sorry, this one was just tooooo easy......

I think I will pass on this one....Mind is telling me to..:D

My mind is so pure and innocent that I don't even understand what Jeffie is talking about.

Uh.... Jeffie, sweetie.... Real Men don't type in red. Red is just pink with an attitude. :rolleyes:

My mind is so pure and innocent that I don't even understand what Jeffie is talking about.

Uh.... Jeffie' date=' sweetie.... Real Men don't type in red. Red is just pink with an attitude. :rolleyes:[/quote']

I like .....Pink.....:p;):cool:

Uh.... Jeffie' date=' sweetie.... Real Men don't type in red. Red is just pink with an attitude. :rolleyes:[/quote']

Hey Allen!! How have ya been?? You trying to cause something on here with Jeff?? ;) Yippee!!! We need to liven this post up a little!!!:D

Good morning my friends!! :)

Hey now....At least I didn't go commando for my first time of wearing a skirt....LOL...

Good morning Jeff, how's everything in Tampa today? Ya got big plans for this afternoon? I'll be here preparing my contributions for two Thanksgiving luncheons this week!!!! It's that time of year....

Hey Allen!! How have ya been?? You trying to cause something on here with Jeff?? ;) Yippee!!! We need to liven this post up a little!!!:D

Good morning my friends!! :)

Good morning Lynne....what's it like in your area today. Lovely day here in South Carolina. Got a lot of work to do here preping everything for two luncheons this week. It's a lot of work, but I enjoy all the activities this time of year.

Good morning Allen...how's everthing in Charlotte today? Got anything special planned (oh prue and innocent one) today or just taking it easy?

Good morning Allen...how's everthing in Charlotte today? Got anything special planned (oh prue and innocent one) today or just taking it easy?

Taking it easy, then I'm going to watch the Panthers lose their 8th game of the season. And I'm now rooting for Buffalo to win, because that will mean that the Panthers will be so bad that they'll get the first draft pick next year.

Good morning Jeff, how's everything in Tampa today? Ya got big plans for this afternoon? I'll be here preparing my contributions for two Thanksgiving luncheons this week!!!! It's that time of year....

Tampa is perfect 79 degrees and sunny. Can't watch the Bucs game today because it has been blacked out....That sux.....What's for lunch...

Taking it easy' date=' then I'm going to watch the Panthers lose their 8th game of the season. And I'm now rooting for Buffalo to win, because that will mean that the Panthers will be so bad that they'll get the first draft pick next year.[/quote']

I have this feeling you might win today....

Archived