new restaurants on Allure

As already announced some time ago, Royal will debut two new restaurants on the Allure, Rita's Cantina and The Samba Grill.

Well I read today that Royal has plans to add these two to Radiance when she is refurbed next year. I find it interesting that they would go ahead and make this decision now, before they've had a chance to actually see how well-received they are on Allure. I mean, everyone expects them to do well, but they thought that about the Solarium Bistro and the Seafood Shack too.

As already announced some time ago, Royal will debut two new restaurants on the Allure, Rita's Cantina and The Samba Grill.

Well I read today that Royal has plans to add these two to Radiance when she is refurbed next year. I find it interesting that they would go ahead and make this decision now, before they've had a chance to actually see how well-received they are on Allure. I mean, everyone expects them to do well, but they thought that about the Solarium Bistro and the Seafood Shack too.

I agree that they have not actually be used by paying passengers, but they are being used on current sailing.

Secondly, the pre demand is very high. I watched Captain's Zini's intro video to Samba's and want to enjoy that experience even more! :) Pre booking is high for Samba's and other Speciality restaurants. One poster on another thread is indicating on the 12/5/2010 sailing, he cannot pre-book a Speciality restaurant as all pre-cruise time slots are full.

Assuming there are glitches, fixing them will be the issue, not if the concept is wrong. Great, fun eating trumps pure healthy eating. That is the challenge.

Archived