Taking a jogger stroller on the Carnival cruise

blondi_21

If I ever saw this, I'd be taking the stroller to the purser's desk to put in lost and found! That is absolutely ridiculous!!!!!!!! :eek::rolleyes: And no, I would not tell them where I found it. Maybe i'm just a jerk, but the hallways are not meant to be for personal storage.

I store my stroller on the balcony or in a closet depending on fit. That being said this quote could also apply to the scooters that are often stored in the hallways (I can now imagine someone saying how an exception should be made for handicapped, but it is an exit way and a danger to all in an emergency). Just remember that trying to stop rude by being rude does nothing except make for a cruise full of cranky people. If in doubt be patient or ask an employee politely about clearing the exitways.

I store my stroller on the balcony or in a closet depending on fit. That being said this quote could also apply to the scooters that are often stored in the hallways (I can now imagine someone saying how an exception should be made for handicapped, but it is an exit way and a danger to all in an emergency). Just remember that trying to stop rude by being rude does nothing except make for a cruise full of cranky people. If in doubt be patient or ask an employee politely about clearing the exitways.

Well, fortunately I have never experienced seeing someone store scooters, strollers, spare children or any other personal items in the halls. So I don't think it is that common place.

With the exception of placing your luggage in the hall on the last evening like you are asked to do, I would never place anything in the hall unless I had no intention of ever seeing it again. (I have always been leery of placing luggage in the hall, but have never had a problem)

I've never seen scooters stored in the hallway - it is definitely not permitted and should be reported.

Originally Posted by williamsk viewpost.gif

I've never seen scooters stored in the hallway - it is definitely not permitted and should be reported.

I saw scooters parked in the hallways on Carnival. I don't recall seeing it on RCI, Princess, and Disney but I could be wrong.

You know what it is? On Carnival, we had to walk through the stateroom hallways to get to the kid's club... and that's when you really notice what people put outside their doors. Lots of rental scooters... with the 800 number from Florida somewhere and everything!

Archived