Triumph - Cabin 9202-Forward

ondebyou

Anyone going soon that may be booked in this cabin, please photo, review, elaborate on the overall experience of it. Too much motion feeling? Not bad? If anyone here has been in this cabin, please comment. Looking forward to this cruise,6th overall, never sailed while in a cabin completely forward though!!

Thanks! :D

Both my cruises have been in the forwardest cabin. The first was on the Holiday and the second was on the Fantasy. I LOVED the location. It was a little further to the elevators if you use them, but the traffic flow is at the very minumum. Some people say there is more motion and if you get sea sick to avoid it, but I did not have any problems. It was like being rocked to sleep.:D

The one disadvantage of the location is that you have ABSOLUTELY no privacy on your balcony because you are forward enough that the people standing at the observation deck can really see you.

I don't remember if they could see into the room though:o

And sorry but I have no pictures:(

We were on the Truimph in cabin 8202. Any more forward and we would have been driving the boat! I liked it. No more motion then midship, but our seas were nice that week. Our balcony was directly under the flying bridge, so we had a nice little cover from the rain. And a "secret door" onto a little area hardly anyone went to was right next door. Elevators were reasonably close I thought.

different weeks will have different experiences. If you hit rough waters you will feel the most motion being the "first" area to hit the waves- being higher up too- more of the sway.

Its under cabin space- away from public areas- the outside deck is a public deck- people do go out here--but few people do know about the access to these public decks- You may get a few rude people who will slam the door to get outside.

Its obstructed by a wall- that will be your view from your cabin- You can always run outside to see the water.

Anyone going soon that may be booked in this cabin, please photo, review, elaborate on the overall experience of it. Too much motion feeling? Not bad? If anyone here has been in this cabin, please comment. Looking forward to this cruise,6th overall, never sailed while in a cabin completely forward though!!

Thanks! :D

DW and I had this stateroom in January when we were on the Triumph. Because of the observation deck someone could peek into the oceanview window; so you may need to keep the curtains closed at times. We were lucky that we also had the two staterooms (daughter and son-in-law in 9201 and my brother and sister-in-law 9203) plus the first couple of staterooms on the starboard side occupied by our group. The only times someone outside of our group was in the area was when we were arriving or leaving the ports. If we will have a group like this again we will look into getting these staterooms once more. I'm sure I have a couple of pictures but they are on another computer. If I can find them I'll post.

This is our 6th cruise, only on our first did we experience any sickness,so, hopefully clam waters ahead!! Thanks so much for the responses and look forward to any pics that you may post soon Marsh-angler. Thnx again! :D

• 1 month later...

Archived