What is in the Passport to Value Book

salty56

I can't remember exactly, but we looked through it and put it in the bin. Just money off vouchers for things that were far more expensive than anywhere else in the first place. Certainly nothing to get excited about, sorry. Princess's idea of 'value' certainly isn't the same as ours.

Just wondering if anyone can tell me about the book that Princess have informed me will be in the cabin on the Diamond in Feb. Is it useful?

Yes, it makes great coasters in the cabin so your drinks don't leave rings on the table. Other than for that purpose, not very useful IMHO!

About the only coupon people really use is the last one, the BOGO Coffee Card. Everything else is % off of a purchase in the stores or at the spa....and not that much of deal.

eta-apropos to Toto's post below, this is the TA book I am referring to. I remember 10% off in the ship stores, 15% off in the jewelry/watch stores, $40 off a spa treatment on a port day (off of regular prices, not port day prices which are reduced anyway) and the coffee card. There were others, but cannot recall them now.

Yes, Princess really should provide recycle bins in the state rooms so we can put all the useless flyers etc to good use.
Your cabin steward is responsible for sorting your trash. Princess doesn't have recycling bins in the cabins but they do recycle. :)

Just wondering if anyone can tell me about the book that Princess have informed me will be in the cabin on the Diamond in Feb. Is it useful?

If nothing else, there was a coupon for 10% discount of the Duty Free Liquors. We made use of that.

Archived