Motion sickness

sara mom

Motion ease from Walmart worked great for me. It is homeopathic medicine (no side effects) comes in a small bottle that my DH carried in his pocket for me. Anytime I would even start to feel sick I would dab a drop behind each ear and the nausea would be gone. I think it was around $4 a bottle but IMO well worth it. I won't travel again without it.

Motion sickness as referring to both! Since I was a child I always had a problem with motion sickness. Would get car sick easily! Same with canrival rides when I was young! I cannot do any of the 3D type rides that have motion without getting real sick (Like Star Wars at Disney or any type of motion ride at Universal).

I have taken 15 cruises. For the first time cruiser I honestly would recommend taking the Bonine. Don't take a chance that the other things won't work for you. Because if you start to get sea sick it is hard to stop it once it starts. It could put you down for the first night at sea!

Whether I take Bonine or Dramamine it does make me tired. One thing I also do is I always make sure I have some food in my stomach...apples or crackers or something. Don't sail on an empty stomach. I usually do first seating so I make sure I also eat bread while I am waiting for my meal. Especially that first sail away!

Hi Sargenet,

I was the same way when I was very young, I used to throw up in car rides (don't know why we didn't have barf bags back then), always ended up having to pull over.

I'll be taking every remedy with me, including the Bonine that I drove 3 hours to buy! We have 1st sitting and I will be attacking that bread bowl, including the infamous savory bites!

I truly hope I won't feel a thing!

Thanks!

Motion ease from Walmart worked great for me. It is homeopathic medicine (no side effects) comes in a small bottle that my DH carried in his pocket for me. Anytime I would even start to feel sick I would dab a drop behind each ear and the nausea would be gone. I think it was around $4 a bottle but IMO well worth it. I won't travel again without it.

Thanks

After reading about Motioneaze here on CC, we looked for it on a trip to Buffalo. I kid you not when I say we spent the entire morning and afternoon looking for this product.

We drove to 3 Walmarts, 2 CVS, 3 Walgreens, a Rite-Aide, 2 Tops, and every health food store we could find. The pharmacist even tried to find it for us. It is "not" available anywhere in Buffalo.

The border guard couldn't understand why we spent the entire day in Buffalo until I told him we were looking for a specific product!

I'll try to buy it online. What a horrid day that was! I have never searched so high and low for a product!

Archived