Allure/Oasis both in Fort Lauderdale

They won't be. As a matter of fact the Allure will pull back out this Saturday just to allow Oasis in to unload and load back up and then once the Oasis leaves the Allure will come back in. Then from that point on Oasis arrives and leaves on Saturdays and Allure arrives and leaves on Sundays as to never cross paths. :)

RCI is saying that Sat. is going to be a once in a life time chance to get photos of both ships together...

Its true, they will be together Bow to Bow in the morning (SAT).

Allure will leave the port and return after Oasis has docked at term 18.

Its true, they will be together Bow to Bow in the morning (SAT).

Allure will leave the port and return after Oasis has docked at term 18.

Really? The port sched says allure leaves tonight and returns tomorrow at 18:00, when the Oasis leaves at 16:30. I assumed they would meet outside of the inlet, not docked side by side.

Allure wil not "dock" but come back into port to do the nose to nose, guess spend a few hours then move out to let oasis leave.

By all accounts Allure schedule and Oasis schedules this is the only time they can be together,as its just crew on board and no paxs.

Just hope it happens like I been told.

Allure wil not "dock" but come back into port to do the nose to nose, guess spend a few hours then move out to let oasis leave.

By all accounts Allure schedule and Oasis schedules this is the only time they can be together,as its just crew on board and no paxs.

Just hope it happens like I been told.

It would be a great photo op. I guess time will tell!

i'm onboard the oasis now and they're almost certain the photo op with the two ships will be in the afternoon between 4:30-5 p.m. as the oasis leaves for the it's western itinerary. :D:cool:

Hey Tye

Will you be taking some pics ? :D

Hope you are having a great time again on Oasis :D

from Seatrade:

The two world’s largest cruise ships will meet at 5:30 p.m. ET off the coast in what is expected to be a huge photo/video opportunity, with thousands of people from both vessels expected to line the rails.

from Seatrade:

The two world’s largest cruise ships will meet at 5:30 p.m. ET off the coast in what is expected to be a huge photo/video opportunity, with thousands of people from both vessels expected to line the rails.

Are you sure.......it will be dark then for photos and video......:D

i'm onboard the oasis now and they're almost certain the photo op with the two ships will be in the afternoon between 4:30-5 p.m. as the oasis leaves for the it's western itinerary. :D:cool:

Tyron, word from the Oasis is they will meet up in Port........:confused:

Hey Tye

Will you be taking some pics ? :D

Hope you are having a great time again on Oasis :D

LIZ!!!! :D :D The staff/crew of the Oasis are so excited about the Allure's arrival. I know u, Mikie and the Critters are excited about doing the Allure's inaugural. I can't wait to read your review when you return. HAVE AN AWESOME TIME! And enjoy the ship this time (dont work too hard).

Cruiseaholic u.k., the Allure is scheduled to depart the pier prior to our arrival @ 4:30 a.m. or so but the photo op for both ships is to take place in the afternoon as the Oasis leaves terminal 18 and the Allure prepares to dock there after the Oasis' departure. :) :cool: The Oasis is scheduled to leave @ 4:30 p.m. & meet the Allure just outside the channel....in the same area the Oasis & Independence did their photo op.

LIZ!!!! :D :D The staff/crew of the Oasis are so excited about the Allure's arrival. I know u, Mikie and the Critters are excited about doing the Allure's inaugural. I can't wait to read your review when you return. HAVE AN AWESOME TIME! And enjoy the ship this time (dont work too hard)

Thanks Tye:D

Don't worry...I am going to relax more this time...will keep an eye on Nephew Mikie...we will miss you.

Take care, safe travels.

Archived