Plate Faces

AZ TRAVEL

I noticed them a few years back when Carnival changed the dinnerware to the new plates.

I thought/think that the new plates are lovely especially the gold & turquoise Versace so I began collecting them. When we attended the Chefs Table dinner on our last cruise I asked if the Chef d' Cuisine would please autograph a plate for me. Made a very nice memento. :)

You can now purchase them in Formalities.

Platinum also and I have never noticed the "faces". As other have stated....too busy "cleaning my plate" ..you bet I will be looking more closely come February :D..on the other hand I have seen the coins on a few of the ships we have sailed on. Thanks for the heads up..

I think maybe I see one. Are they like creepy little gremlin looking guys? If not, then I still don't see them in the photos, lol.

It's hard to tell in the photos, but I noticed them on the ship, and if I recall correctly, they look like Victorian women as seen from the side (face and body in a profile view).

We're leaving on our cruise Sunday, Yayyyyyy! :D:D:D I'll check out the plates and if I can't find the faces I'll order ANOTHER DOD and check for them again. ;)

Very funny!!

I laughed out loud and my coworker gave me a strange look!

Enjoy your cruise and your DOD whether you see the faces or not!

Toni

Archived