Queen Elizabeth shows

Nikkipink

Hi there.

they performed it on the maiden voyage and it was the show i was least looking forward to out of what they had billed as the possible shows. But i was amazingly surprised that i thoroughly enjoyed it. The music was amazing, the singers and dancers fab and the staging was great.... all in all a good hour n a abit and well worth a watch..

best fraser :)

Well I saw the beginning of this show but was one of the many who soon walked out. Speaking to others later, several others said they would have left but couldn't as they were trapped in their seats in the middle of a row. It was overly noisy, as were all the shows, it appeared mimed and as the average age of the audience was probably 70 + was completely unsuitable. I thought all of the shows presented by the Royal Court Theatre Group were poor and interesting only for the costume changes. The singing was often with songs unheard of. I don't think they could sing songs recognised by the majority so sang ones unheard of so they couldn't be compared to the original artist. The show Danza was boring with the dancing a repeat of the first 5 minutes over and over again. All in all "very poor". I was by the way one of the younger passengers on the cruise. If you don't believe me look at other cruise forums already reporting the same as me.

Well I saw the beginning of this show but was one of the many who soon walked out. Speaking to others later, several others said they would have left but couldn't as they were trapped in their seats in the middle of a row. It was overly noisy, as were all the shows, it appeared mimed and as the average age of the audience was probably 70 + was completely unsuitable. I thought all of the shows presented by the Royal Court Theatre Group were poor and interesting only for the costume changes. The singing was often with songs unheard of. I don't think they could sing songs recognised by the majority so sang ones unheard of so they couldn't be compared to the original artist. The show Danza was boring with the dancing a repeat of the first 5 minutes over and over again. All in all "very poor". I was by the way one of the younger passengers on the cruise. If you don't believe me look at other cruise forums already reporting the same as me.

I hope they've got their act together by next August!:eek:

Archived