Enchantment delayed

pjlee3333

Sorry if this has been posted I don't see it. Enchantment has had some rough weather coming back to Baltimore. Currently they are saying we will be in Baltimore between 8:30 and 9 on Saturday with departure set to end at 11:15 at the earliest.

Sorry if this has been posted I don't see it. Enchantment has had some rough weather coming back to Baltimore. Currently they are saying we will be in Baltimore between 8:30 and 9 on Saturday with departure set to end at 11:15 at the earliest.

How was your cruise?!?!?!?

:)

It's been posted on Radio's Live thread, but since you are posting from the ship, I think it would be kind of rude of us to expect you to waste your internet minutes searching through threads.:) Plus it's easier to see this way. Hope you are having a good cruise other than the rough seas.

Archived