HoW Do You Find Available Cabins On A Given Ship

Joe1028

Actually Carnival doesnt let that information out. You wouldnt be able to see more than 10 cabins in any one category at the most on almost all sites. We cant mention TAs so I cant even say I prefer this site to see cabins.

There is a site that has the percentage of categories left .. and some see the percentage keep thinking it must be how booked the cruise is or something, but the percentage is for something else.

To get an idea, you can go to Carnival.com or any website that books cruises and do a cabin search (fake reservation) and see how many cabins are open for you to book. This won't give you the exac number, but should give you some idea.

There is a British travel agency that does post all available cabins, and, so far, I've found it to be 100% reliable. However, we can't mention the name on this board. You might try asking this question on the Royal Caribbean board.

Archived