Captain's Club Member benefit levels

Trainer

If you are in a suite you will get elite benifits even if it is your first Celebrity cruise. Jill

That is not correct, there are many benefits that Elite get that suite passengers do not. They do not receive the computer minutes, laundry benefits and Celebrity is inconsistent as to whether they can go to the Michaels club events. It appears to be on a ship by ship basis..

Only Azamara credits count towards Capt's club status at this time. The RC credits only count towards Crown & Anchor status but if you are Platinum or Diamond on RC you have the ability to enroll at the equivalent level, Select or Elite, on X. It's the same for those with Select or Elite status on X when they first sail with RC.

No, it doesn't work that way as credits in Capt's Club and Crown & Anchor programs aren't combinable but build up separately in each. You only have the ability to enroll at the equivalent level the other program if you are Select/Platinum or higher in either.

Thats not what happened to me, I had sailed twice with X and then did some longer and B"B cruises in Suites with Rccl and achieved D+

The next time I sailed with X I was elite and that carried over to AZ as well.

But, as robtulipe stated, in fact that is exactly what happened to you. The reason you were given elite with X and AZ is that you were D+ (equivalent lever or higher) with RCCL.

Archived