So,anyways.....Liberty or something else?

Twinkle941980

We LOVE Liberty!! Check out my signature..........13 more days and we will sail on her for the 3rd time. We just can't wait!

Great ship, great crew, great food, great activities.......I honestly can't tell you anything we don't like about Liberty!

Stick with your booking........trust me there is lots to do and plenty of night life!

Have a great cruise!!

We just got back 3 weeks ago and enjoyed our week on the Liberty and need to get my review done. There's plenty to do, in fact I can't believe how many things we missed when I look back. I could see wanting to try a new ship though. I've got my eye on the Magic when it comes to Galveston.

I have said this before...you do not see much about the Liberty cause

it doesn't seem to have a lot of problems and also not too many changes

some ships that move from port to port get more written up about them cause there is always new info...ie, the Miracle sails from NY part of the year, from Fort Lauderdale part of the year and this year has new ports

Liberty is pretty much in Miami and doing the same ports..so less write ups

Liberty honestly also does not seem to have some of the problems other ships have (ie, sewer smell, or the various snafu's with Destiny)

the squeeky wheel gets the grease...I think Dream and Destiny are 2 squeeky wheels...LOL>> some have a good cruise but some have (real) problems

Liberty is pretty well liked...my cruise on her was very good..the decor is really one of the nicest *general agreement...that Carnival has. The layout is better than some of the other conquest ships *(ie, where the hot tubs are, where the band stand is)

the service is uniformly good *not my waiter but the rest of the crew was really nice and the ship is well run

food is very good...and nice buffet with some extra selections , fish and chips, mongolian grill, Buritto Bar

Enjoy!!

Archived