Muster time?

perlgirlnj

when it was based at southampton sailaway was either 4.30 or 4.45 and life boat stations or muster as you call it was 4.00 with a warning it was going to happen from about 3.00 onwards i'm assuming they'll do the same i was in an ocean view on deck 3 and our muster station was the photo gallery on deck 5 it wasn't very well organised when we got there tho most people had pre emted the final call and were already there..

If sailaway from Miami is at 4:30 PM, what time is the muster drill likely to be?

Muster is before you sail so if the ship has a 4:30 sail time muster

will "probably" be about 3:45pm. The reason I picked that is because

I have sailed at 5:00 quite often and sailaway usually takes place about

4:15....there is a 45 minute leeway. And Muster normally only lasts about

20-25 minutes from start to finish. Not painful at all:)

Thanks for the replies. We have mostly sailed from San Juan, where sailaway has been around 9 PM - 11 PM. Muster interfered with late dinner, which was annoying. Now we're doing Celebrity Select dinner and I was trying to figure out what time to book it so that it wouldn't be interrupted by muster--and I now realize that there's no problem at all, since muster will be before 4:30. It will only--briefly--interfere with our first cocktail! :)

Thanks for the replies. We have mostly sailed from San Juan, where sailaway has been around 9 PM - 11 PM. Muster interfered with late dinner, which was annoying. Now we're doing Celebrity Select dinner and I was trying to figure out what time to book it so that it wouldn't be interrupted by muster--and I now realize that there's no problem at all, since muster will be before 4:30. It will only--briefly--interfere with our first cocktail! :)

LOL...no worries about that...you are allowed to have a cocktail long

before then:):D:)

Archived