Oasis cabin attendance quick question

We are on the next sailing of Oasis! Can't believe I can say that now...

Anyway we have D1 balcony and central park view directly across the hall. Can anyone confirm that our kids and us will have the same cabin attendant? I am trying to set aside the gratuities ahead of time for a change and would like to put all together if possible. Thanks!

We are on the next sailing of Oasis! Can't believe I can say that now...

Anyway we have D1 balcony and central park view directly across the hall. Can anyone confirm that our kids and us will have the same cabin attendant? I am trying to set aside the gratuities ahead of time for a change and would like to put all together if possible. Thanks!

You may or may not have the same steward, depends where the cut off line is, we have had the kids next to us and across from us and had the same stewards on some cruises and different on others

I am trying to set aside the gratuities ahead of time for a change and would like to put all together if possible. Thanks!

Your accounts will be connected to the one credit card, if you set it up that way. Don't know if your kids are older and are charging their own way but you do have the option to link your accounts.

If you are paying cash, I don't see that it matters if the attendant is the same or different. You'll put the cash in the appropriate envelope that each cabin receives.

Archived