mini suite Dawn 11006

bermuda lover

The closet space in our mini suite on the Dawn was a royal pain.:mad:

It is placed parallel to the bed and to access it, both doors have to be opened. Each door only opens half way. The extra strorage shelfs are way back at the wall in the closet. Having a bath tub was not an advantage either.

We've stayed in 11002 - you can find a couple of photos in my webalbum here

We liked the location but I know that some people prefer cabins in more midship location - or even all the way aft. We like forward cabins.

Thanks for the pictures; looked like you had a great time.

Lisa

I have a mini AE on the Pearl and thinking I might want to upgrade to penthouse AF but I can't find prices on NCL web site. Anyone know how much this would cost? thanks for your help.

I think you mean you have a AF mini suite and want to upgrade to an AE penthouse. On Pearl, those would be the correct designations. As for how much it would cost, you would have to call NCL or your TA to find out. If you can't find the fares for your specific cruise online, it may be that the category you want (AE) is sold out. We can't tell you how much any cabin would cost because every cruise has different fares and those fares change constantly.

beachchick

Archived