Time Frame for Specialty Restaurant Reservations

bragstarr

Did a search of the forum but the latest post (at least by title search) is over two years old, so I figured I'd ask, excuse what is probably a repetitious question. Going on NCL Gem departing 12/11 (Saturday)....my birthday is 12/15 (Wednesday), four days later and I want to eat in Le Bistro for the occasion on that date. Question is, what is the earliest I can make reservations for this? I know it used to be the day before (which would be Tuesday), but am wondering if there has been any change since I was on Dawn two years ago.

Thanks for the help!

I was on the Sky last month and made a reservation on Monday to dine at Cagney's on Thursday. When we first got on the cruise we walked around and near the guest services desk there was a lady sitting with a table set up with the specialty resturant menus and a computer to make reservations.

Just got off the Pearl and you could make dinner reservations the entire week except for Teppanyaki only 24 hrs in advance.

The specialty dining restaurants had many openings all week and seemed to be quite empty most times. They even offered 20% off 2 nights during our 7 night cruise but no 2-fers any more.

Archived