NCL website issue

emilygrace

I am having trouble with the NCL website. I recently booked a cruise for next year on the Star. I sailed on the Pearl in January of 2007, so I should be in the system already.

When I try to register on the website and fill in my info (name, birthdate, booking #, ship and sail date) I keep getting a message saying I do not exist in their system. I have my Lattitudes #, but there is nowhere to enter this.

I know I am booked because I have a copy (pdf file) of my invoice. Plus, since I have already sailed with NCL I should be in the system.

Has anyone else had this type of problem?

Thanks!

If you sailed in 2007 you should have a user ID and password and should be able to sign in to "My NCL" using that. You don't need to create an account, use your Latitudes number, name or your booking number. It sounds like you're trying to create a new account when you have one already...and if you used your correct Latitudes number when you booked the new cruise, the booking would already be associated with that pre-existing account.

I did think of that, but I always write that sort of thing down (I have it for other cruise lines) and I don't know why I wouldn't do it for NCL. But I will go back and try just signing in and see what happens. You are correct, I was trying to create a new account.

I did think of that, but I always write that sort of thing down (I have it for other cruise lines) and I don't know why I wouldn't do it for NCL. But I will go back and try just signing in and see what happens. You are correct, I was trying to create a new account.

If you're still unable to sign in, call NCL tech support at 1-866-625-1160 . They should be able to help you.

Hi Emilygrace:

I read on one of the boards that NCL made a change on the website and lost many reservations.

I checked my reservation and it was longer on MY NCL. I called customer service and they referred me to technical support. They needed to re-link my user name with my reservation. Once that was done, I had to go back in to the site and reset my password. That did the trick. It took less than 10 minutes.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Bob

I am having trouble with the NCL website. I recently booked a cruise for next year on the Star. I sailed on the Pearl in January of 2007, so I should be in the system already.

When I try to register on the website and fill in my info (name, birthdate, booking #, ship and sail date) I keep getting a message saying I do not exist in their system. I have my Lattitudes #, but there is nowhere to enter this.

I know I am booked because I have a copy (pdf file) of my invoice. Plus, since I have already sailed with NCL I should be in the system.

Has anyone else had this type of problem?

Thanks!

I had the same problem. I just entered a new long on name and then my cruise appeared. I think the website is having some problems. Try changing your signon name and see if that helps. I kept the same password.

Our reservation has been missing from the NCL web site for three weeks now. It was there before that, but is now gone. Not worried as we have our reservation number, booked through our usual online agency, and our cruise is not until next spring. After reading some of the latest posts here I guess I better get in touch with NCL's tech support to see if there is some issue like others have expressed here. Probably need to reset our password or something like that...

4 weeks ago I completed our information for a cruise coming up. Then last weekend I signed in and got a differant Lat number and no reservation. It could not even find the res by using the number. Called NCL tech support they had me registered with any name, I used my same name and password. Every thing work.

Archived