Princess Website

dresch25

Does anyone know if Princess is updating their website? I have been trying to log on and it states that my e-mail is not valid. I have the e-mail saved in my computer so I know that I am doing it correctly, I am also on my 4th cup of coffee so I am WIDE awake. LOL

Thanks

Vicki

this is what I am still getting once I try to access the site.

To get the most from princess.com, please sign in using your e-mail and password.

If you've forgotten your password, click "Forgot Your Password?".spacer.gif

Your email address, or password cannot be found. Please verify your name and password and try again. To request for your password via email, click Forgot Your Password below.

E-mailspacer.gifspacer.gifPasswordspacer.gifspacer.gifspacer.gif <A class=linksblue href="">Forgot Your Password? >>

I had several attempts logging into "My Princess" yesterday, but it eventually worked. I still can't see prices for cruises...just the red note telling me they are not available.:rolleyes:

I know from using the Princess website regularly that every night around 8:00pm Pacific time until approx. 9:30pm (sometimes earlier), they do maintenance where you can receive the red note telling your that prices are not available. Just check back later. I haven't experienced not being able to log on with my email address though.

Paul

I had the same problem, I just rejoined. Working fine now.[/quotI

I've had to do this also -- several different times!!! Once I register, all my info is there so it's annoying but not too much of a problem, unless you're in a hurry. :confused:

Archived