Is this Westerdam cruise selling well?

Joby

Hi,

we will be sailing on the Westerdam in January and it's our first HAL cruise.

We booked an Inside cabin last February for this cruise.

About 1 month ago I found a VH guarantee for the same price as our Inside so we switched to the VH guarantee.

I was just looking around on our Westerdam sailing date and found that our VH guarantee has gone up $300 and these cabins are still available:

Insides- 0 cabins available

OV- 0 avail

VH- guarantee avail

VF- 4 avail

VE- 1 avail

VD- 5 avail

VC- 6 avail

VB- 6 avail

VA- 6 avail

SZ- guarantee avail

SY- 6 avail

SS- 6 avail

SC- guarantee avail

SB- 0 avail

SA- 6 avail

PS- 1 avail

Is this typical for a sailing that's 2 months away? Is it selling well or is it slow?

It is my experience that any website will only show up to six available staterooms in any category. There could be 20 ... but we would not know that. I have never seen over six listed anywhere. So - the numbers you are seeing mean nothing. Sorry.

I do understand and have read that sites may only show up to 6 cabins available at any time.

I guess what I was asking was, isn't this a lot of open cabins only 2 months away from the sail date?

It seems that almost ALL categories have 6 cabins (or more possibly) still available.

I do understand and have read that sites may only show up to 6 cabins available at any time.

I guess what I was asking was, isn't this a lot of open cabins only 2 months away from the sail date?

It seems that almost ALL categories have 6 cabins (or more possibly) still available.

I understand what you mean. Our Westerdam cruise isn't until March, but the same VD cabins that were available when I booked it months ago are STILL available now! But the price sure hasn't come down. :p

And don't even get me started on how dead the roll call is! ;)

I understand what you mean. Our Westerdam cruise isn't until March, but the same VD cabins that were available when I booked it months ago are STILL available now! But the price sure hasn't come down. :p

And don't even get me started on how dead the roll call is! ;)

Our roll call was slow for a long while but, in the last couple of months has picked up :) It's a nice group of people.

I was just curious about the amount of cabins still available. We've never been on HAL and wondered if it was unusual for this amount of cabins to still be available.

Archived