Photo scavenger hunt

meltnatty

We are going on the Serenade of the Seas on Sunday!!

We are also doing a photo scavenger hunt and would love to have ideas of unique things on the ship that would be fun photo ops!

Any suggestions??

I was trying to think of activities we could do with our sailing party next week.. thanks for this great idea!

I have never been on SOS and don't know the fun little unique things about her (other than seeing a picture of the blue cows).

so, was hoping to get some tidbits of little known fun facts, unique things about the ship to use for the "photo hunt"!

It is a fun little game that we have used before. You make teams and make up a list of a bunch of different types of pictures on and off the ship and then share them with each other at the end of the cruise.

When we were on the Jewel of the Seas, an activity on one of our sea days was a photo scavenger hunt, run by the cruise director's staff.

She gave us the instructions before handing out the lists that we were NOT to keep the ship's staff from doing their jobs.

That caveat became apparent when we saw that one of the items on the list was a picture of the captain. (hint: you can take a picture of the picture of the captain that's posted down near the Guest Relations Desk)

Another was a picture of a radio (many ship's staffers carry them), and another was of a musician.

We are going on the Serenade of the Seas on Sunday!!

We are also doing a photo scavenger hunt and would love to have ideas of unique things on the ship that would be fun photo ops!

Any suggestions??

Sheesh, I wish I had saved the one from NCL Star in September. There were about 50 different items on it, and most were pretty unique.

A few that I can remember:

Someone missing a tooth/teeth

Someone in unusual clothing (we had someone in a coon skin cap)

The highest ranking member of staff/crew that you could get to stand still long enough to be in a picture with you

An exotic drink

There were lots more, but I just jettisoned the excess papers that I brought home with me. Sorry.

When we were on the Jewel of the Seas, an activity on one of our sea days was a photo scavenger hunt, run by the cruise director's staff.

She gave us the instructions before handing out the lists that we were NOT to keep the ship's staff from doing their jobs.

That caveat became apparent when we saw that one of the items on the list was a picture of the captain. (hint: you can take a picture of the picture of the captain that's posted down near the Guest Relations Desk)

Another was a picture of a radio (many ship's staffers carry them), and another was of a musician.

In addition to what my roomie said here are some of the other's I remember (I have the pictures in the link in my signature):

Something triangular.

A marquee

A vase

A flower

a fish

a Crown & Anchor logo

a smiling bartender

If you want to add activities, here are some I've used in the past:

someone going down the water slide

someone relaxing in a hot tub

someone doing the titanic scene on the helicopter pad

someone playing mini-golf

someone climbing the rock wall

someone playing pool

someone drinking a drink of the day

someone doing a line dance

More fun if the someone doing the above activities is a team member.

Archived