Carnival Conquest - Need Balcony Room Recommendations

hiccup78

I am looking at Ocean Suites on Deck 6, possibly 6157 and 6163, just wondering if this row of ocean suites on this deck, are the balconies fully covered or not? Does anyone know? I am specifically looking at The Carnival Spirit. Thanks

You might want to try a thread that is Spirit related. The Conquest has a different deck plan, I believe. So, you might not get correct info on this thread. You can also get some info on Carnival's boards, too. However, they are not nearly as active as these.

I am looking at Ocean Suites on Deck 6, possibly 6157 and 6163, just wondering if this row of ocean suites on this deck, are the balconies fully covered or not? Does anyone know? I am specifically looking at The Carnival Spirit. Thanks

Yes, those would be completely covered. The only ones which are only partially covered are the aft wraps and aft balconies. Hope that helps!

• 2 years later...

My Husband and I are booked in cabin 1066, Panorama deck on the Carnival Conquest for an 8 day cruise, Feb2-9 2014. It's the cabin my agent recommended for us. We like to be close to things, but don't want a loud cabin. I'm taking my white noise machine & an extension cord with me, just in case! I'll let everyone know how it was when we return!

• 4 months later...
Yes, those would be completely covered. The only ones which are only partially covered are the aft wraps and aft balconies. Hope that helps!

Hi Linney. It's been a long time since S&S. Hope you, Dave and family are well.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

could anyone tell me if 8445 is covered? does it now have a siding glass door?

it is covered.. and no sliding glass door. (please hold the door while it closes so it doesnt slam

6465 is amazing. Its at the very aft (like last regular balcony room before the aft wrap and suites) and there is barely any noise. Enjoy the cruise!

We just sailed on June 1st and were in cabin 7392. Great location! Quiet, close to the elevators and stairs. Laundry room right around the corner on opposite hall. 2 floors up was the buffet areas, Fish & Chips, and Guys. 2 floors down was the lounge for the comedian shows. Plus, we were on the perfect side when coming into ports. Only downside, our room attendant wasn't very friendly. Julio, I think?

My wife and I are planning to take a cruise on the Conquest and I'm calling to book later today. Any recommendations on balcony rooms to go for vs avoid?

I've been reading all the threads here and basically heard a lot of conflicting reports (especially Aft rooms).

We do not like the idea of the aft rooms because of the lack of privacy and like the idea of being on the 'side' of the ship rather than the back. It sounds like the Spa deck rooms should be avoided due to no overhang and then I read here that the Deck 10 balconies are smaller than others?

Any tips / advice is greatly appreciated!

We just got off the Conquest on Sunday and stayed on deck 10 in a balcony. They are not smaller. We loved deck 10. Small and quiet and a great location.