how to contact John Heald???

Brandonlees

Me and my wife are going on a cruise in January just the 2 of us. We where wanting to get a table for just the two of us in the main dining room. I have heard if you e-mail John Heald he will try to get it taken care of for you. Has anyone done this and if so how do you get a hold of him. I am a subscriber to his blog. But i didnt know if that was the right way to get a hold of him to see if he could help us. We where also wanting to be in the center of the dining room i noticed that they have tables that seat 2 people everywhere. Just wondering how we would go about requesting those. Does anyone know how to do that. I have seen some people on here have in the past and just wondering what information I need to give him as well to make sure we can get it.

Thanks

Me and my wife are going on a cruise in January just the 2 of us. We where wanting to get a table for just the two of us in the main dining room. I have heard if you e-mail John Heald he will try to get it taken care of for you. Has anyone done this and if so how do you get a hold of him. I am a subscriber to his blog. But i didnt know if that was the right way to get a hold of him to see if he could help us. We where also wanting to be in the center of the dining room i noticed that they have tables that seat 2 people everywhere. Just wondering how we would go about requesting those. Does anyone know how to do that. I have seen some people on here have in the past and just wondering what information I need to give him as well to make sure we can get it.

Thanks

You do have to contact him through his blog...you must start your post with John please read and reply. He is already 4 or more weeks behind on answering. With all that has recently happened on the Splendor, I seriously doubt he will be able to help you in time. I sent him a message a couple of weeks ago regarding my upcoming Dec. cruise. I don't expect a response since I know he has got a lot more important issues to atttend to right now. Good Luck!!

That's the correct way to contact him. In the 'Comments' section start your message with 'John, please reply' Don't expect your comment to appear on the blog. It'll be harvested and sent to John in a special queue to respond to.

Expect it to take a while to get a response as he's at least a month behind in his replies...

:)

All you need to do is when you get on board and fine out you dinning table, there will be one dining room open. Go there and make sure you have a table for two. If not you can change it then. It shouldn't be a problem. I have done this a few times.

If John H is a month behind in his replies per Mach, then you'll probably be sailing before he responds. There is a procedure in place to actually to do this, as another poster suggested, which is thru the maitre d on the ship once you get on board.

For the future, the other option would be to request Anytime Dining when you book, which allows you to sit at your own table for two, and be able to go to dinner when you are ready & when you are hungry with no schedule to adhere to (LOVE it!). Good luck & have a great cruise!!

Archived