Is Nacchi Cocum worth it for 1PM-10PM Stay?

Noam

So, Our boat is docking at 1PM at Cozumel and departs at 10PM

I've read so many great review for NC @ CoZ but wondering if it is worth it (food wise and drinks wise) to go that late?

My group is all young adults and we drink our fair share and then some...

Thanks!

So, Our boat is docking at 1PM at Cozumel and departs at 10PM

I've read so many great review for NC @ CoZ but wondering if it is worth it (food wise and drinks wise) to go that late?

My group is all young adults and we drink our fair share and then some...

Thanks!

Well, I LOVED Nachi, and nearly 4 hours wasn't enough for us...but it was only because we were having so much fun we didn't want to leave!

You could check some of the other AI's..some may be open later...or you could 'close' Nachi, and then head back to the port for more fun at some of the local hangouts near the pier...it's a shorter 'stumble' I suppose...

I was there a few years ago and the place was great. We practically had the whole place to ourselves. The drinks were flowing and the food was cooked to order off of a menu. You got an appetizer, an entree and a dessert. You had the option of spreading them out if you wanted to have a few beers with your appetizers, go swimming, have another beer or two,and then order your entree.

Because they are only open from 9-5, it will only give you about three hours there....98 bucks plus tips plus 30 RT for cab ( for 2 people) for only three hours seems a bit much for me.

Archived