Prepare for the Bed Bugs on Carnival Inspiration

So I have three kids coming home from college dorms this weekend, two foreign students who stated in a hostel in NYC this past weekend, and a husband who stayed in a NY hotel this weekend. HMMMMM!!!!!:eek: Wonder if I will experience any bed buggery???? Ahhh!!!!

Get the little buggers and put them against the wall and question them "where did you come from" or call CSI.

How do these people know they didn't bring the little critters on the ship ? They could have been on the cruise all week and got mad they had to leave.

This whole thing is totally rediculous....and yet I continue to follow it to see the latest BS. Love how it went from bite to bites now. Like a train wreck...can't help but watch it but know you really shouldn't.

It's a great thread, the story just keeps getting better and better. It is like listening to someone that is being cross examined in a court room. Ask the same question three different ways and get three different answers. Kind of makes you wonder what is going to be in the next telling.

we noticed the bug the last morning, when she took the robe off she saw the bug on the robe, i had bites on my scalp above my ear, id like my out of pocket expenses covered by carnival, Ive contacted my lawyer, the BBB and Broward Consumer Justice with official complaints against Carnival, while we are still waiting to see if bugs show up in our homes.

i'd like someone to compensate me for my time for reading this thread. i think about $1000/hour would be fair.

if bed bugs show up in your house, they probably came from RCCL. actually, they might be interested in knowing you might be a carrier.

Hi my name is Dogbert's Mom and I read the bedbug thread everyday. I'm addicted to it. Yes maybe there was a bedbug but I think we need to study the DNA to see if its a Carnival bedbug or a stow away bedbug.

Thanks for entertaining me. Every night the story expands! Can't wait for tomorrow.

Thanks for entertaining me. Every night the story expands! Can't wait for tomorrow.

I glanced at this thread when it first started.

Tonight, I jumped to the end to see what everyone was still posting about.

Then I thought I should back up to see how the story had expanded and what I'd missed.

Turns out I'd already read it and just forgot.

Menopause sucks. :rolleyes: :D

I glanced at this thread when it first started.

Tonight, I jumped to the end to see what everyone was still posting about.

Then I thought I should back up to see how the story had expanded and what I'd missed.

Turns out I'd already read it and just forgot.

Menopause sucks. :rolleyes: :D

Worse than that , i keep getting frozen feet on my arise just about the time I fall to sleep. All of a sudden those feet get hotter and HOTTER.

That's about the only thing that bothers Bo.

Not to bad in the winter time though ;)

Hi my name is Dogbert's Mom and I read the bedbug thread everyday. I'm addicted to it. Yes maybe there was a bedbug but I think we need to study the DNA to see if its a Carnival bedbug or a stow away bedbug.

If the bed bug doesn't fit, you must acquit! :p

Choose a licensed pest control company which has experience, knowledge and knows how to manage bedbugs.

Effective control of the pests often takes more than one visit.

Proper fumigation by a pest control company can control bedbugs with a single treatment.

Consumers should know that bedbugs are not known to carry diseases.

Adult bedbugs are the size of an apple seed while immature ones are smaller. They can be found in the seams of bedding and sofas, behind headboards, picture frames, dressers, backpacks and many other places.

Signs of the pest include small brownish-red to purple spotting on infested materials.

Not all people react to bedbug bites so reacting to a bite is not always the best way to determine whether your home is infested by the pests.

De-clutter your home to decrease places where bedbugs can hide.

Use bedbug monitors and traps as an easy, relatively inexpensive way to find bedbug infestations that can help target treatments

Inspect items before entering the home with them and take precautions against bringing home bed bugs after traveling.

Follow pesticide label guidelines for the use of any registered pesticide.

It does sort of have a life of it's own doesn't it? As far as I can recall it is one instance of one bug....

Carnival introduces yet another character in the same spirit as Funship Freddy, here comes Carnival's Bedtime Bed Bug Buddy who can be purchased in the gift shop onboard. As an added treat, your room steward will be making towel versions of them very soon!

bug_bed_bug.jpg

Now that is funny, especially the room steward towel animal part:D

Carnival introduces yet another character in the same spirit as Funship Freddy, here comes Carnival's Bedtime Bed Bug Buddy who can be purchased in the gift shop onboard. As an added treat, your room steward will be making towel versions of them very soon!

bug_bed_bug.jpg

Oh I hope we get one next week while on our cruise....who wants a monkey anyway!

Archived