Questions from a new to be cruisin family

love4monsters

:)

First of all - 3 weeks until we board. Woo hoo!

Going on the Pearl in a few weeks. Have a few questions:

1. Can we take a travel steamer on board?

2. Do we need to take beach towels on for excursions?

I am sure I will be back!

Thanks in advance.

I'm not sure about your travel steamer question, I've heard answers both ways. We use the downy wrinkle releaser stuff you just spray on and it works well for us.....or hang the clothes in the bathroom and put the shower on hot to build up a bit of steam.

You will have beach towels in your cabin when you arrive and they will be replaced when needed just leave the wet ones in the bathroom and the stewards will replace them. You can also check them out near the pool area with your cabin card. Just make sure the towels are back in your cabin when you leave, or you will be charged $25 each for them.

Thanks in advance.

Yes you can take a steamer no problem and if you need and iron and board go to reception they will lend it to you

There will be beach towels in your room that you can take on your excursions if not ask your room steward or you can go to pool area, they will have an area to get towels that you'll have to sign for and return when done otherwise your charged i think 25 buck per towel. You can also take your room beach towels there and exchange. Just remember that where you got them that's where they need to be left. So If you have them in your room you must have them there on disembarking, as your room steward will most likely keep track of those in your cabin.

Most excursions you will probably have to bring them. You can ask at excursion desk when you pick up your tickets. The dolphin encounter at the Atlantis provided towels and locker room with showers which was listed in excursion description. Have fun !!

Thanks in advance.

Welcome to CC: we love to answer questions from newbys even if our answers are not always right or do we all agree...

1-if you are talking about an iron, you are not supporsed to bring them on board but you can get irons and ironing boards from housekeeping.

2-the cruise line will furnish beach towels when you do an excursion that involves the water. You will be responsible for returning them. I don't think you would want to lug beach towels from home, you will have enough other luggage I am sure.

enjoy the Pearl, it is a great ship with a wonderful crew.

Nita

Archived