Halloween 2005 on Rhapsody

txfab

We are booked for the Gayribbean Halloween Cruise out of Galveston.

Is anyone else going?

I was told by the travel agent they had about 180 people with this group last year. We already have our cabin assignment and signed up for the meet & mingle.

We are still looking for another cruise either in mid-April or May. I know, I know I am cutting it close.

You'all come see us.

txfab

Thanks for the replies. I received the information for cruises from Aquafest and I also am on their Yahoo group. They look like a good company too. I chose Pirates of the Gayribbean because they are a Dallas based company. I was hoping to get more of my friends to join us by driving to Galveston the day before. So far none of my (our) friends are going.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey everyone,

Just bumping this forward again! Anyone else going? Should be a great time, last year they had approx. 180 in the group. It is with Pirates of the Gayribbean.

Have a great day,

Kent

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Welcome back from Mariner Kent and Andy! It sure was great meeting ya'll and hope we can all cruise again sometime soon! We miss the Mariner!!!!

Thanks and it was great meeting you guys as well, would definately love to sail again with you soon! We miss it as well, wish we were still onboard. Definately need to stay in touch and see if we can plan another cruise together.

Have a great day,

Kent

My bf and I - as well as a bunch of our friends - are on the Rhapsody of the Seas for the Gayribbean cruise. My bf doesn't want to scuba dive in Cozumel this time so if there are any GLBT certified divers going on the cruise that need a dive buddy for Cozumel ... let's buddy up !

Thanks !!

We definately need to do that! Debbie and Steve and I were discussing it Saturday night in the Viking Crown lounge! Maybe we can do that sometime next year! Stay in touch!

That would be great if we can work it out! Really enjoyed the time spent with everyone and would definately look forward to cruising with y'all again! Have a great night and chat soon!

Kent

Hi cruisers.

To Gayribbean: Is this Michael? Thanks, for the added excursion in Key West we will sign up for it too. Also, the email was great; maybe others can start meeting & chatting.

Welcome Todduz: Where are you and your bunch coming from and have you been with the Pirates group before?

To flspeedo: We would be interested in next year too. I had the best time on the Mariner with you. If Debbie and Steve read this too thanks you'all are the greatest.

Andy

Thanks for the welcome txfab ... most of our group is from the DFW area. We haven't done the Gayribbean cruise before but are looking forward to it. Our group went on NCL out of Houston last Fall. It was the first cruise for the bf and I and we are definitely looking forward to this one ... we are both in serious need of a vacation !

I will be joining you! :D

Hello men this is Donnie & Russ ( Adam & Steve ) from Houston and we will be back again for another cruise with you all. We are looking forward to having another fun full 7 days with you all. We cant wait to see ideals everybody comes up with for the Halloween contest this year.

Welcome aboard mates.

Welcome Donnie & Russ, and Steve & Gary,

This will be our first time with pirates and we have decided to do all 3 excursions. Kent & I have been on the Rhapsody previously. We live in North Fort Worth near the TX motor speedway.

Steve & Gary: I presume you're from OK? Is so what part?

What other cruises have people been on?

We have 46 days.

Andy

Hello men this will be our 3rd cruise on the Rhasody Of The Sea's and we are sure this time will be even better than the last. We all had dinner together at 9:00 p.m. every night and after would go dancing in the Viking Crown Lounge. Everybody in our group has been so nice and easy to make friends we just know this year will be the same.

Hi Donnie & Russ,

Saw you guys were getting ready for another cruise on Rhapsody and just wanted to say hi! Our first cruise was with these guys and we had a great time with the Gayribbean Group. As you can see from our sig, we've become hooked on cruisin!:D

Roger & Les

Archived