Halloween 2005 on Rhapsody

txfab

Hi Donnie & Russ,

Saw you guys were getting ready for another cruise on Rhapsody and just wanted to say hi! Our first cruise was with these guys and we had a great time with the Gayribbean Group. As you can see from our sig, we've become hooked on cruisin!:D

Roger & Les

Hello Roger & Les

How are you men doing ? Are you going to be on the cruise in Oct. with us, sure hope you are.

Hi Everyone

Michael your host here. It is great to see people starting to chat, I an greating excited about the upcoming cruise as I know you are too. Lets keep this going and hopefully you will meet several of your shipmates and make some plans for the week.

See everyone soon!

Michael Henshaw

Hi Donnie, Russ:

Sorry, but I don't think we'll be able to join you for this one. I'm trying to find one for us to do next year. We're doing well, just staying busy with work. I'll bet Russ is pretty busy with all of the oil platform damage from Katrina!

Roger & Les

Hi everyone,

Nice to see a few more people posting to this board now! We are really looking forward to the cruise. This will be our third time on the Rhapsody but the first time with the group. Looking forward to meeting everyone and making some new friends!

Have a great day,

Kent

The Cruise Director on the Rhapsody...Dan Dan the Party Man, is a homophobe. Our friends requested a FOD meeting while on our cruise and Mr. Dan Dan denied their request and stated that it was company policy, etc... which we ALL know is a lie. It is a sad thing to learn that this is happening on the Rhapsody.

Fausto

It is a shame that a select few give RCCL a bad rep. Those of us who have been on the Rhapsody know just how gay friendly the staff can be. The Viking lounge most nights becomes a "family" gathering place. Maybe some of the seasoned Rhapsody staff/cruisers will put him in his place.....or send him elsewhere.

;)

txfab

We have taken ten cruises up to this point--we have taken all the Gayribbeans except the very first. this has us hooked--Michael is the best host in the whole world and hell of a lot of fun. He and his partner,Jim make this a great time for everyone. Gary and I have never failed to have the best of times and regret that the ship comes home at the end! Every year, there are a lot of familiar faces and a lot of new. We are from Tulsa and drive down the day before to assure that we dont have a mishap that prevents us from getting on board.

Now if i can just stay out of the damn art auction this year--i may not still be paying for this one well into next year!!!!!;)

Hate to hear you men wont be joining us on this cruise but maybe we all can go on the same one next year when you are ready to cruise again. Also we wanted to say the staff on the Rhapsody of the sea's that we have met are great to deal with and go out of there way to make everybodys cruise a great one so don't let the few ass holes that work for the Rhapsody change your mind about going and having fun. Besides they are the are the ones that hide that side of there life and are wanting to come out and be as GAY as we all are so let's make it easy for them to have a great comming out party and to accept there true GAY LIFE STYLE that we know they want to live.

Donnie & Russ,

Thanks guys! You are also welcome up here. We have cruises leaving from NYC, NJ and Philadelphia. Maybe you'd like to join us in Bermuda? There's a great discount cruise site I watch. Send me your current email address (mine hasn't changed) and I'll give you the link; they don't want us posting outside links on this board.

Roger & Les

Hi guys, just thought I would say Hi, I found this thread when I did a search for a roll call. 24/21 y.o. co workers going. We are not gay, however, but just thought I would say Hi, and Look forward to meeting quite a few people on board.

As far as for Dan the cruise director, it seems that he has been on the Rhapsody for the better part of a few months already, so he may be rotated off by that point in time.

So how many people are going from your group? It looks like by reading through your threads it has a large showing in the past! What are the ages of the people going? anybody our age? (Seems like during the school year, it is hard to find younger people to chill with in the clubs)

Scott

Hi Firefighterhoop. You know the Viking lounge on the Rhapsody is always a happening place. Groups of people just enter mixing. I hope you feel welcome to hang out with this group. And, I hope you'all can meet people your age too.

Everybody, please sign up for the cruise critic meet & mingle under the RCCL roll call boards. This is a get-together on the ship with all those who have been posting to the boards.

And if anyone has yet been to the RCCL roll call boards there is a message board for our cruise.

TXFAB

Hello Scott

It will be alot of of men both young and older with our group this year and I can promise you we all will be up every night having fun dancing and partying and you and your buddys are invited to join us every night.

Awesome, It will be great to meet everyone and hang out in the club each night!

• 2 weeks later...

Good morning,

Steve & Gary; Michael & Jim; Roberto W; Firefighter Scott; Kent H; Donnie & Russ; and Todduz(Bf & friends) and anyone I missed.............

Anyone here going to the cruise critic meet 7 mingle? It is on Monday @ 1130 in the moonlight bay. Sign up over in the RCCL roll call board if you have not.

Only 26 days until we set sail. We are headed to Galveston on Saturday mid- morning if anyone else wants to travel together.

My email is andybar10@hotmail.com

Andy

Hey Andy!!

Sure wish Rick and I were joining ya'll on board Rhapsody! It sure was great meeting you all on board Mariner in September! Hope we can all cruise together again! And if I ever get to the Ft Worth area, I will look you guys up! Keep in touch!

Hey flspeedo,

Thanks for the post! Why don't you'all come with us on the Rhapsody; we will buy a couple of big trunks and we will stow you way. We had a fantastic time on the Mariner with you...........thanks! Tell Rick thanks too. Tom from Washington emailed me the other day but; I have yet to respond back to him.

And then there's little Steve...we know he is out there reading our posts. I missed getting Rick from Kansas' business card. I am sure all of us will see them again on another cruise ship. (They probably have 5 more booked by now). They also said they drive down to Dallas to shop; so I told them about my store.

I promise to forward your business website on to others. Best of luck and we will see you somewhere along the way next year.

txfab Andy

Hey flspeedo,

Thanks for the post! Why don't you'all come with us on the Rhapsody; we will buy a couple of big trunks and we will stow you way. We had a fantastic time on the Mariner with you...........thanks! Tell Rick thanks too. Tom from Washington emailed me the other day but; I have yet to respond back to him.

And then there's little Steve...we know he is out there reading our posts. I missed getting Rick from Kansas' business card. I am sure all of us will see them again on another cruise ship. (They probably have 5 more booked by now). They also said they drive down to Dallas to shop; so I told them about my store.

I promise to forward your business website on to others. Best of luck and we will see you somewhere along the way next year.

txfab Andy

Hey Andy,

Good to hear from you, I wish you could stow us away on the Rhapsody!! I'm sure ya'll will have a great time, I want to hear all about it when you get back. I failed to get Rick in Kansas business card as well, but I am sure we will run into them again. I talk with little Steve every couple of days and we all plan on getting together soon in Orlando! If your ever in Orlando, let us know!! And thanks for passing on my business website to others, I appreciate it! Hope to talk to ya'll soon, tell Kent hi!

Hello everyone it is only 13 more days before we leave for our cruise. Russ and I cant wait to to see everybody again and to meet our new ship mates. Looking forward to tanning by the pool,having lunch in the Windjammer and dancing the nights away.

Hey Donnie & Russ,

Can't believe it is getting so close. Can't get here fast enough though. Really looking forward to meeting everyone and having a great time.

See you soon,

Kent & Andy

I just found out this ship is being marketed to staight people. When I signed up I was not informed of this. Will these people have their own events planned? Just how many will be on our ship? (JK)

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=244467

Should RCCL inform us when breeders book? (JK)

Michael your website has caused a stir. You are being compared to Atlantis!

Enjoy reading the thread and you all will be seeing me holding hands in my speedo with my back hair parted.

txfab

Archived