For Golden Hawaii Cruisers

Careg

We are currently on the Golden and having a wonderful time. Please know that many here have coughs and runny noses.. It would be a good idea to pack medications that may help you get over a cold.. cough drops. etc. Also the seas have been tolerable to quite pleasant.... The suggested bonnine should be used. You might also bring ginger ale to help with the motion sickness. Worst rough seas were the night we left, otherwise very good...

We leave the golden in just a few days and have had a wonderful time...You too will enjoy... Great ship and great crew...

Dont miss, Tony Pace in Princess Theater... Alfred Carr in Paizza and Dan Bennett in Vista all were very entertaining...

Food plentiful..

We are currently on the Golden and having a wonderful time. Please know that many here have coughs and runny noses.. It would be a good idea to pack medications that may help you get over a cold.. cough drops. etc. Also the seas have been tolerable to quite pleasant.... The suggested bonnine should be used. You might also bring ginger ale to help with the motion sickness. Worst rough seas were the night we left, otherwise very good...

We leave the golden in just a few days and have had a wonderful time...You too will enjoy... Great ship and great crew...

Dont miss, Tony Pace in Princess Theater... Alfred Carr in Paizza and Dan Bennett in Vista all were very entertaining...

Food plentiful..

Thank you for the info. I always bring cold meds when cruising. Glad you are having a great time. We sail on 12/8, I am counting the days.

Thanks for your post. I just added cold meds to my shopping list! I bought out the Hall's afew years ago on a Scandavian cruise. How's the weather?

Where are you now? Karen

Seems that it's chilly. I just received an email from friends on the Golden who enjoyed their "Ultimate Balcony Breakfast" indoors this morning.

Bon Voyage!

Chris

Thanks for the info. I always pack a med bag since we got quarintine (sp) in our rooms cause of one of our room makes was sick for one day. Enjoy the rest of the cruise we are cruising same ship Dec.8 Cant wait to hear more from you. Enjoy

Enjoy the rest of the cruise the weather here isn't that great "rain" anyways I was wondering if you could tell me the names of the entertainers comedians etc. And if you happened to save your patters were you thinking of scanning them and posting them when you get back. I'm sure many of us leaving soon or in the next few months would be interested. Thanks so much and as I said enjoy your trip back and a safe trip back home.

Becky

Archived