Miami Hotels on Last minute Travel

Brandonlees

What could this hotel be on last minute travel.

3-star hotel in Downtown Area/Miami - Hotel DescriptionGeneral Description

Accessible to many local attractions

Affordable accommodations

City views and exceptional service

Close proximity to business district

Close proximity to historic district

Close proximity to major attractions

Close proximity to shopping district

Classic accommodations

Great combination for business and pleasure

Located minutes from Miami Design District

Local Attractions

Close to local attractions such as American Airlines Arena

Nearby outdoor sport activities

Recreation

Outdoor activities

Outdoor swimming pool

Restaurants & Lounges

Nearby restaurant

Services

24 hr front desk service

Meeting Facilities

Fully equipped business center

Accommodation

Traditional rooms

Anyone have any ideas??

It has a free Breakfast buffet and it says it is close to everything. What could it be I wonder??

Much will depend on the season and availibility I'm sure like other discount sites. I made a big mistake this summer and found a superrate for a Mag. Mile hotel Chicago hotel. In the day and a half I used to discuss the choice with my DH, the rate jumped $75 a night. When you find something you like, book it.

Does anyone know how long it takes for LMT to respond to your reservation request? I "booked" a hotel that said the room was available "on request."

They will let me know if indeed I can get that room. I read somewhere that it's within 48 hours, but I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with it being more. The room is for this Friday night and I'm wondering if I should start shopping around for another deal.

Thanks!

Does anyone know how long it takes for LMT to respond to your reservation request? I "booked" a hotel that said the room was available "on request."

They will let me know if indeed I can get that room. I read somewhere that it's within 48 hours, but I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with it being more. The room is for this Friday night and I'm wondering if I should start shopping around for another deal.

Thanks!

I have seen other say this happens to them but I have never had it happen to me as I always get confirmation within a couple of minutes. I have used them quite a few times in the last couple of years.

Thanks!

I got mine in just under 3 days.

Well, I called LMT this morning and overnight, the "request" was denied, because the hotel is sold out of those discounted rooms. I'm glad I called, as the CSR couldn't tell me when the email with that information would have come through.

She told me the best thing to do would be to just look at the "available" rooms, not the "on request" rooms.

Just booked the IC for our January cruise (rate was $162/night) and booked the Airport Regency post-cruise (rate was $111/night). IC is 5-star and Airport Regency 4-star....

The only rates for our travel date (1/8) that were in the $90 range were for hotels we wouldn't want to stay in for one reason or another.

Gotta LOVE lastminutetravel.com and thanks to whoever posted the "tips" on how to tell what hotel you're looking at....

Many of the hotels on lastminutetravel are 'copies' of those found on easyclicktravel.com - where all the hotels are identified. You can usually figure out which one is which based on the description (altho the # of hotels listed is not identical).

Good lucik!

Just booked the IC for our January cruise (rate was $162/night) and booked the Airport Regency post-cruise (rate was $111/night). IC is 5-star and Airport Regency 4-star....

The only rates for our travel date (1/8) that were in the $90 range were for hotels we wouldn't want to stay in for one reason or another.

Gotta LOVE lastminutetravel.com and thanks to whoever posted the "tips" on how to tell what hotel you're looking at....[/q

I think the IC is a 4 star but LMT has it as a 5 star.They seem to add a extra star or half star to their listed hotels .You should be able to get that hotel off priceline for under 100 bucks soon.I never paid more then 100 bucks for a 4 star in Miami .

I am having LOTS of trouble getting anything under $100 for 1 night stay pre-cruise feb 2in downtown Miami and getting very frustrated. Last year got the 4 star Hyatt downtown end of January for $65 per room - what a steal!

This year have been looking at the typical sites and not having much luck with priceline. Trying 3.5 star and 4 star downtown MIA up to $85 (which is about $100 with all fees/taxes in) and nothing!!! What a bummer. I guess we can always try the MIA airport area which I presume would be more reasonable.....but we usually enjoy the ambience of downtown and of course proximity to the port and being able to see the ships in the morning!

I am waiting for feb 4 to 6 th .I will bid a xmas time just around the new year if you want it for under 100 bucks. The prices are high right now to throw us off a little .If you have the patients to wait till after xmas you will get the hotel for under 100 bucks. I always book mine about 30 to 35 out. I never have paid over 100 bucks for a 4 star in mIami. PATIENTS I SAY

I am waiting for feb 4 to 6 th .I will bid a xmas time just around the new year if you want it for under 100 bucks. The prices are high right now to throw us off a little .If you have the patients to wait till after xmas you will get the hotel for under 100 bucks. I always book mine about 30 to 35 out. I never have paid over 100 bucks for a 4 star in mIami. PATIENTS I SAY

Well I am NOT a very patient person to say the least - and I so love getting a bargain :D:D - but I will try to sit it out! Let me know if and when you find something AMAZING! (I think I shall go ahead and book a backup - just in case!)

Thanks!

Archived