Dream or Liberty

Toast1412

We are going with a group of 8 adults. Please help!!!!!

Which boat would be better for us?

Can you provide a bit more information? First time cruisers? Ages? Have they sailed on any of these ships or siblings before? Do they prefer newer ships? What itineraries are you looking at? What do they like to do ashore?

Thanks! :)

Sorry,

We have one couple that has never cruised before. The rest of us have been on several cruises. We are an age group between35-45. I know the

Dream is the newest ship. Is there really a big difference between the two? Both have really nice port stops. So either would be good there.

thanks for the help!!!!!

We love the Liberty. We did the Eastern Caribbean sailing to San Juan, St. Thomas and St. Maarten and had an amazing time.

However, the Dream will offer a newer, larger ship with extra amenities. So the Dream has the edge there.

If your looking at the Dream sailing to Nassau, I wouldn't waste my money. However, if your looking at the Western itinerary, that's a different story. I'll take the Western itinerary on the Dream first.

Also what type of cabin are you interested in? If you are looking at more options, the Dream beats the Liberty. Dream will have Cloud 9 staterooms, cove balcony staterooms, and enhanced ocean view staterooms with double bathrooms.

Now that Carnival has newer facilities in Miami, I prefer their terminal there, so Liberty has the edge there.

Price wise, Liberty will probably be cheaper, so that's another vote for Liberty there.

Write down what's important to the group and go from there. You can't really go wrong with either ship.

Archived