Prinsendam South America cruise 2011

Fred321

My wife and I are booked on the upcoming cruise around South America on the Prinsendam leaving from Fort Lauderdale in January 2011. Have not cruised in a long time and never on something of this length (66 days). We're wondering how to get information on things to see, booking tours and any tips on shipboard life etc.

Welcome to Cruise Critic. Sit yourself down with a good keyboard, and join right in.

In Cruise Critic there are many forums. I suggest that the Roll Call forum and this one (the HAL forum) are exactly what you're looking for. General questions about life aboard a HAL ship are right here on the HAL board. Read through some of the threads to get a feel for it. Ask questions as you will.

More specific questions about your cruise, getting together with others on it, taking tours together, etc, are best put to the Roll Call for your specific cruise.

I, too, will be on that trip. We have a very active roll call going and have booked many private excursions. Unfortunately most of those are full now but there are still some openings and there is lots of information.

The link to our roll call is:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1111379

The thread is 45 pages long already so.....happy reading and welcome to the roll call.

Archived