Taxi fare from LAX to LB port

want to cruise

It looks like the easiest and cheapest way to get from LAX to LB port for the five of us will be a taxi. For those of you who have done this, can you tell me the cost. Also, did you reserve ahead of time (I have already contacted one company) or just choose the first taxi you saw when wlaking out of the airport? Thanks again!

from our experiance the week of feb. 6th pride cruise, super shuttle was the cheapest from LAX to Long Beach.

Its a per person charge and included tip. they did reserve ahead of time, and included the trip back.

As far as long B. airport to pier! BEWARE of super shuttle. Horrible rip off.

$15.00 a person for a very short ride. :eek: A cab is the same price, for as many people that fit. Cabs are flat rate. We took a cab back to lb airport for 1/4 the price the super shuttle charged us..............

Also the Super Shuttle at long beach over loaded the van and had more people then seat belts..............

As a southern California local a recommendation: Try Karmel Coach also known as Southern California Coach (www.karmel.com). I have found them to be more reliable than Super Shuttle at the same costs. They have an online reservation and fare calculator. Avoid Prime Time at all costs. They were barred from all the Southern California Airports for lack of insurance and have been cited numerous times for unsafe vehicles. Enjoy your trip!

Archived