OK.....it's done!!!

I'm so excited. I just booked three promenade rooms for the September 25, 2011 sailing on the Freedom. This is my first Royal Caribbean cruise and I just know that we all are going to have the best time. :D

Congrats!! We sailed Freedom this past May and had a fantastic time. She has a great staff and you'll have a great time.

Dave

I'm so excited. I just booked three promenade rooms for the September 25, 2011 sailing on the Freedom. This is my first Royal Caribbean cruise and I just know that we all are going to have the best time. :D

Congats. Loved the FOS. On her again this January in a promenade room. Love to people watch from the window seat.

Now the excitement builds as you countdown the days:D

We are on that sailing as well. This is our first RCI experience and am so looking forward to it. My DH wanted to do the Carnival Dream because he loved the look of the waterslide and he loves the giant movie screen, but I outvoted him with the FOS and when he found out the movie screen would be added in dry dock he was all for this ship. I am very excited!! We are in a hump cabin which is a great cabin I hear.

Archived