Just off Oasis - Thanksgiving week

kathyemma

I will post a mini review later - but just wanted to say the ship was amazing - not too much of a WOW factor for me - I read WAY too many reviews!

I was traveling with my dd who just turned 12 - so have some things to say about the kids club - but not good things. Oh well.

There were 4 of us, yes FOUR, in a boardwalk balcony room. We were in room 12709 and I LOVED THE ROOM AND LOCATION. If on Oasis I would book it again. I didn't love it as much as the normal water balcony - but for the price this was great and we could see the ocean.

If you have any questions - ask away.

Kathy

I will post a mini review later - but just wanted to say the ship was amazing - not too much of a WOW factor for me - I read WAY too many reviews!

I was traveling with my dd who just turned 12 - so have some things to say about the kids club - but not good things.

Kathy

Was wondering what you didn't like about the kid's club. We ( myself, daughter and two granddaughters 9&11) are going on the Oasis in March. Also how did you plan the kids' activities in the club with ship activites, dinner, and shows? Any information would be appreciated.

Lu

did you enjoy sitting on balcony watching ship activity as much as watching the ocean

No, not really. I LOVED sitting out on my water balcony just watching the water and really doing nothing. Didn't really do that on this trip.

Kathy

Archived