Niew Amsterdam Library - any children's book?

Berk987

Anyone seen any children's book in the library for us to borrow? The kind that grade 1 and 2 kids can read? One less thing for me to carry if there are books at their level for reading. Thanks.

not sure about the NA but Maasdam didn't have any little kid books. You might consider getting them one of those new fangled toys that have books you can program in....like a kendle but a smaller more durable casing for children. I don't remember the name of it...but fisher price might be the maker.:D

Thanks. Thought so but doesn't hurt to ask. DD has to read 10 mins each night, we usually do about 20 anyway. She's in grade 1. I've typed out several books and will print out the sheets and can toss when done. Want to carry as little as possible since we are carrying workbooks, crayons and homework. Another idea is to carry some of the lighter books and donate to the Club Hal when done, wonder if they will take them.

Our daughter made extensive use of the Kindle on our last cruise - and every since. She was 10 then. She has read quite a few of the Bobbsey Twins series - many of which were free- and always downloads books for use on car trips. She also has read all the Cat Who books by Lilian Jackson Braun which are not really children's books but they are a clean and fun mystery series.

diane

Archived